A question for those of you who run multiple NationStates

fullMETAL

TNPer
^ topic description.

I run 3 of them, and I find I'm occasionally guilty of passing the same choices of legislation when Daily Issues come up across my NSes, even though I intended to run all 3 according to different philosophies.

How many of you have done this before? What goes through your minds when you decide to do that? And other various discussion questions about it as well.

Having many different puppets does cloud your issue-making judgement sometimes. It also gets boring and I give up after a while.

Lord Nwahs:
Having many different puppets does cloud your issue-making judgement sometimes. It also gets boring and I give up after a while.
Look at it this way - If one has puppets in other regions and can control those other regions, and one has one's nation in TNP, those other regions can be mustered to control TNP.

That's how NationStates really works! :P /sarcasm

I rarely answer issues. I generally only do so for timing purposes during military operations, so my answers are random. These days I don't even physically open the issues page, I just type "answer_random_issue" on my linux terminal :P .

I remember using a script on iMacros to give the same answer for certain issues in, like, 300 of my puppets. It was not so bad to tell 300 nations to research a cure in the first zombie invasion lol, but it was a disaster with normal issues, not so practical. The last script I made was just to switch them into vacation mode xD

But back to the topic, I have answered the same issues hundreds of times and I notice little or no variation in my choices over time, unless I am trying to look like something different (have you ever had a silent puppet in a nazi region?? XD).

Back