Things I am looking forward to about America

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
in less than a year I am coming to Florida on vacation. This thread is to talk about some of the things I am looking forward to about the country, with the TV programme or film I have learned this from.

1. I will neverm ever have to open a door in America. I will just kick the door in and go through with gun at shoulder height (Hawaii five-O)

2. There are no ugly women (Hawaii Five-O again)

3. Car accidents never result in injury. (The A team)

4. All grandmothers turn out to be ninja secret agents (Warehouse 13 etc)

5. Government offices will be absurdly easy to break in to (Mission Impossible, National Treasure)

6. National bands play pub gigs in hicksville towns in the middle of nowhere (buffy, Justified, True Blood etc)

7. Nobody ever does any work (Friends)

8. Martin Sheen is everywhere. (everywhere).

9. You can jump your car a hundred feet and it will just bounce on the road and carry on going (the Dukes of Hazzard)

10. I will be followed everywhere by an orchestra, as well as with by an audience who will laugh every time i tell a joke or something funny happens. they will also go "ooooh" and cheer if I kiss someone (Roseanne).

flemingovia:
in less than a year I am coming to Florida on vacation. This thread is to talk about some of the things I am looking forward to about the country, with the TV programme or film I have learned this from.

1. I will neverm ever have to open a door in America. I will just kick the door in and go through with gun at shoulder height (Hawaii five-O)

2. There are no ugly women (Hawaii Five-O again)

3. Car accidents never result in injury. (The A team)

4. All grandmothers turn out to be ninja secret agents (Warehouse 13 etc)

5. Government offices will be absurdly easy to break in to (Mission Impossible, National Treasure)

6. National bands play pub gigs in hicksville towns in the middle of nowhere (buffy, Justified, True Blood etc)

7. Nobody ever does any work (Friends)

8. Martin Sheen is everywhere. (everywhere).

9. You can jump your car a hundred feet and it will just bounce on the road and carry on going (the Dukes of Hazzard)

10. I will be followed everywhere by an orchestra, as well as with by an audience who will laugh every time i tell a joke or something funny happens. they will also go "ooooh" and cheer if I kiss someone (Roseanne).
:agree: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rum:

Back