Notice of Practical Training

Malashaan

TNPer
p22021797.png

Notice of Practical Training
Europeian Foreign Service

To my esteemed counterpart in The North Pacific, greetings,

The Europeian Foreign Service has instituted a training program for its junior diplomats which includes a practical component. To whit, the best learning is often on the job, and your region is one that we intend our budding young diplomats to learn in. We chose your region based on the long-term friendly relationship between your people and the Republic, as well as the significant activity and upstanding character of your populace.

Instead of the usual singular diplomat sent to The North Pacific, we shall send two: a junior diplomat, relatively new in their role and with the primary responsibility of dispatching foreign updates and statements as necessary, as well as periodically reporting to our Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the status of your excellent region and any interesting and important events here, to demonstrate their foreign affairs acumen and to keep us better informed of the needs and passions of your people for a richer understanding of The North Pacific; and a senior diplomat acting as a supervisor, to observe their performance and fill in on any gaps in their performance to ensure the maintenance of a high standard of diplomatic service to your region.

The junior diplomat shall be Marnip and their senior supervisor shall be Malashaan.

If you have any concerns or queries, please feel free to speak with Malashaan, or contact me directly. I hope this message finds The North Pacific in good fortune.

Yours faithfully,

Anumia
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Europeia

Welcome Marnip and Malashaan! I am Egalotir, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. Any comments/concerns/etc can be referred to me while Macmasterdonia is not available or online. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing all the updates and news you bring.

Thank you,
Egalotir.

Glad to be here. I keep hoping I can find time to get more involved, but real life is keeping me insanely busy, and it's hard to keep up with all my NationStates duties/interests.

Back