Don't vote for me

Your 'don't vote for me' platform leaves little latitude for policy questions, but I'll endeavor to put your feet to the fire. :P

1. Is your running on this platform an exercise in reverse psychology?

2. Since this election platform has been used before, are you at all concerned about being labelled unoriginal? Not that being original is a requirement for AG. Quite the contrary methinks. :unsure:

3. Will you take the oath of office if you are elected anyway?

4. Describe your AG mindset in one word.

5. Where's Waldo?

1. Is your running on this platform an exercise in reverse psychology?
You may very well think so, I couldn't possibly comment.
2. Since this election platform has been used before, are you at all concerned about being labelled unoriginal? Not that being original is a requirement for AG. Quite the contrary methinks. :unsure:
Originality is very much overrated. I do like being called a Copymeerkat, for all that's worth.

I'm pretty sure that the AG is one of the offices where being original is discouraged.
3. Will you take the oath of office if you are elected anyway?
I have a problem with the idea that I'll be elected.
4. Describe your AG mindset in one word.
word?
5. Where's Waldo?
Last time I saw him was in a sweatshop in Vietnam.

OlveyEdit: For the record, since I don't trust Mall one bit, I encourage everyone to vote for PWL42. We may have many differences, but seriously, I think the experience in this office would serve him well.

So long as he stops trying to juggle so many positions.

I'm very pleased that you both quoted house of Cards and used the tnp rum emoticon I just uploaded. A very convincing platform.

Thanks for answering the questions Olvern (well.. responding anyway :lol: ). Good luck in realizing your goal for this election. ;)

Back