A Proposal to honor an esteemed Regional Assembly mate

The motion is noted, but I shall decline to schedule a vote. If members are dissatisfied by my decision in this regard, they may move for an immediate vote, it shall require the support of eight members in order to be successful, including the member who introduced the original proposal.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The motion is noted, but I shall decline to schedule a vote. If members are dissatisfied by my decision in this regard, they may move for an immediate vote, it shall require the support of eight members in order to be successful, including the member who introduced the original proposal.
:clap:

Zyvetskistaahn:
Then I motion for an immediate vote, and as Elegarth said he would support a Elegarth motion, I am sure he will 2nd. I am sure others may follow.

For Elegarth! He said an Elegarth motion would be awesome =p So I am just trying to give an esteemed member of this body some awesome!

We should do ovations or something. Like forrealz.

I was certainly joking, but I appreciate the laugh I had

I think this is the right choice and decision, and I applaud it as well :)

Well thats all I wanted to do was give you a chuckle. Elegarth. Apparently folks have to take the RA super srs. Unless porridge is involved.

In any event, now that Elegarth has commented, I move to withdraw this non-legislative proposal.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Apparently folks have to take the RA super srs. Unless porridge is involved.
There is a place for serious, because this is a political simulation. There is also a place for fun, since this is a game. the RA needs a balance of the two.

There is also a thin line between amusing and tiresome. One day you will get the hang of it.

Back