Greetings and salutations.

Hello! I am shadowbird712, Preceptor-Elect of Tenebritia! I truly reside in the United States.

I am proud to be a part of this region. This is not the first time I've ever played NationStates, but I'd deleted my original nation literally years ago. Tenebritia is my only country on my current email address.

I'm a 30 year-old dork with a special affinity for Pokémon, Sailor Moon, and D&D. (I play 4e specifically, and I'd appreciate no version war over that, please. :D)

Welcome to The North Pacific!
I am sure you will like it here.
We have many great ways in which you can participate.
Role Play is an option, and I definitely recommend you try it out.
In addition to that, we also have a Regional Assembly, The North Pacific Army, and The Executive Staff, all great departments that you can join and earn tons of experience from.

I too am a fan of pokemon. One might say that I've dedicated my life to their study... are you a boy or a girl?

Joking of course! I can clearly see that you're a boy just like my grandson... what was his name again?

Pokemon related jokes of which I've got 719 aside, it's cool to run into someone who shares some of my interests. I've been playing D&D since THAC0 was a thing, but I'm not about to start an edition war, I'm just happy people still enjoy it.

Glad you've come back to NationStates and I look forward to interacting with you further in the near future!

These days, I'm more a fan of the games than any of the other Pokémon products. Anime is pretty much the same ol' same ol', and the card game is okay but not my thing.

Welcome aboard, Shadowbird!

I see you're a D&D player! I'm part of a group of people who have been playing the same game and characters, with the same DM, since 1983 (a world's record, perhaps? LOL!). Got to hang out with Gary Gygax a few times over the years. The guy was a brilliant statistician when dealing with literal mortality tables.

Back