Next theme week

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
As I mentioned after the end of the House of Cards week, we will be looking to hold another one during the last week of July.

I think it would be good to open up the selection of the theme of this new week to the public. I suggest having a nomination period, and then a vote. We could do four days nominations and three days vote, so that we can start preparing after I get regular internet access.

Olvern, can you please make the announcements and start nominations when you get the chance? Thanks.

r3naissanc3r:
As I mentioned after the end of the House of Cards week, we will be looking to hold another one during the last week of July.

I think it would be good to open up the selection of the theme of this new week to the public. I suggest having a nomination period, and then a vote. We could do four days nominations and three days vote, so that we can start preparing after I get regular internet access.

Olvern, can you please make the announcements and start nominations when you get the chance? Thanks.
And that would be a vote on the forums? Or on gameside?

Olvern, remember to set this up, as we're getting behind the schedule with respect to hosting the next theme week.

We can try to make the last week of July (24-31) the theme week, so we can use this following week for nominations and vote.

I'm extremely busy at this time, so I'm not terribly sure if I can get working on this right now.

I'll try to get all this work done soon.

Malvad Acronis:
I can start it if you want.
I'll be glad if you could.

Please use the Culture Ministry logo in your announcement of nominations. I'm terribly sorry for having to delegate work, but this isn't exactly my freest time since I entered this position.

As it happens, right now both Olvern and I are away. Malvad, if you can start this, please go ahead. You can make the nominations thread either inside the public Culture forum, or in the Agora so that it gets more attention.

Malvad Acronis:
I put it in the University forum. Do you want it moved?
I'm okay with where it is, visibility is usually the only problem when it comes to these kinds of things. Do you have permission to pin the thread where it is?

I would have said yes, but you seem to have taken the initiative.

Thanks! I should be less busy tomorrow, so I'll settle stuff that we have yet to settle so far.

Back