Greetings from Another Land

Hello members of the North Pacific, I am Nicholas A. Romanov (an assumed name, I assure you).

I come from a non-NationStates government simulation. We call ourselves the Universal Triumvirate. I made an account here and on NationStates to engage in diplomacy with your region. Of course, the idea of cross-internet diplomacy seems a bit far out to me, but I have a gut feeling that TNP and the Universal Triumvirate can get along just fine.

If you want to read more about the Universal Triumvirate (shortened to UT), read up about us on our wiki:
http://universaltriumvirate.wikia.com/

Long Live the North Pacific, and may the bonds of friendship between us be made of steel,

Nicholas A. Romanov,
Deputy Chief Ambassador of
The Universal Triumvirate

Funny you should mention that (Nichocholai Alexandrovich Romanov). :D

A relative on my mother's side of the family and also on my father's side of the family in RL. And I don't even come from Kentucky. ;)

Romanoffia:
Funny you should mention that (Nichocholai Alexandrovich Romanov). :D

A relative on my mother's side of the family and also on my father's side of the family in RL. And I don't even come from Kentucky. ;)
Guys, I think we found descendants of Anastasia, the child of the last Russian Czar who was rumored to escape an assassination attempt. Would you mind if we launched an operation to put you on the throne in Moscow?

Just Kidding, but what a coincidence.

(please don't tell Putin, I don't want him nuking us)

Back