Hello from the Myreans

Nickname(s)?: Elsewhere it's Carn, short for Carnivale, but here I suppose it could just be Myre,
Main Nation?: The Queendom of the Myre Isles
RL Country?: America
Favourite Colour(s)?: I don't have a decided favourite I just like colour in general. Except neon pink.
Do you use IRC?:I'm not certain what that is; it strikes me as a chat system of some sort? I'm probably wrong.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: No I don't really care. I'm still learning all of the terminology, my joining NationStates being a big part of expanding my knowledge on political views. Even if I cared I doubt I'd know very accurately what I am. I'm probably libertarian but at this rate I could just as easily be an Anarchist.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games? Oh yes I do indeed. I love roleplay but I've fallen from the community due to my loss of interest in the internet for a time. I'd like to hop back in somehow.

Welcome, Myreans!

I think our royal treasury still has some Mints from the days when your traders would row across the North Pacific from your island of Jiadi. Did you ever get the cat statues, the two ampersandalas (similar to your rams) and the herd of octothorpes that we sent 556 years ago? We haven't heard from you in a very long time. (For RP, you'll find our factbook to still be a work in progress.)

The cat used to have a neon pink collar. Thankfully one of my alma maters licensed cat collars for the alumni (and alumnae).

>^,,^<
Alunya

Alunya:
Welcome, Myreans!

I think our royal treasury still has some Mints from the days when your traders would row across the North Pacific from your island of Jiadi. Did you ever get the cat statues, the two ampersandalas (similar to your rams) and the herd of octothorpes that we sent 556 years ago? We haven't heard from you in a very long time. (For RP, you'll find our factbook to still be a work in progress.)

The cat used to have a neon pink collar. Thankfully one of my alma maters licensed cat collars for the alumni (and alumnae).

>^,,^<
Alunya
Oh, an anarchist!

We will get along just fine! :cheese:

Back