Coronation of Astarial as Queen and absolute ruler of the North Pacific

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
The coronation of Astarial as Queen of TNP will be taking place soon in this thread. Keep checking back in for further announcements.

It will be the biggest event in TNP for years. the first coronation ever in our region.

God Save the Queen.

Vivat Regina Asta!

[bgcolor=#9300C4]
ANNOUNCEMENT:

THE CORONATION OF ASTARIAL AS QUEEN OF TNP WILL TAKE BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY AT 4pm BST. ALL ARE INVITED TO WATCH AND CHEER.

VIVAT REGINA! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
[/bgcolor]

It is now less than 24 hours to the coronation of Queen Astarial. the Temple is being decorated with flowers, the choir and orchestra are prepared, the TV cameras are set up.

security is tight amid rumours of attempted disruption by reactionaries; but members of the inquisition will be patrolling the streets with their baseball bats of truth, ready to counter any demonstrations.

The temple is abuzz with activity: ushers are putting out seating, final sound-checks are underway, officiating priests are beginning to arrive and make sure their vestments are in order.

the TV crews are set up and the paparazzi have arrived early to get the best vantage points for their photograph.

This will be an historic moment: the first ever coronation in TNP history.

The doors of the Temple are now open for the first worshipers to take their seats.

Thread open.

Beloved of God, welcome to the coronation of Astarial as queen over The North Pacific. God has heard the cries of his people, and has anointed Astarial to rule over you, in accordance with his divine word.

Let us pray.

May the wisdom of the divine guide Astarial
May the truth of the divine keep Astarial righteous in all she does.
May the power of the divine fill Astarial and give her the strength to rule us well.
May the minds of small men who are blinded by the spirit of this age, and who are unable to see the sanctity of this moment be opened, and may they come to a realization and acceptance of the truth.
And may those unable to accept the truth at least be inspired by the Spirit to post briefly on the subject.
Amen

Please stand as the choir sings and Astarial enters the Temple.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FBBb14em8[/video]

[me]enters the Temple accompanied by the sounds of swirling skirts and clinking blades. She strides to the front and settles into her throne, smiling beatifically out over the assembled crowd.

[me] takes his place on the right side of the throne, with the oil of anointing in his hand. Democratic Donkeys, in full Lilac robes as head of the Inquisition, stands to her left.

Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the oath?

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the North Pacific, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?"

"Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel of Flemingovia? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the North Pacific the Flemingovian faith established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Flemingovian Church, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in The North Pacific? And will you preserve unto Flemingovia, his priests and officials all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?"

[me]bows his head and kneels before his Queen with a copy of the Book of Flemingovia

"Madam, I present you with this holy book of Flemingovia, to keep your majesty ever mindful of the law, creed and mantra of the gospel of Flemingovia as the rule of the whole of life and the government of Flemingovian monarchs. "

[me]places her hand on the book and smiles at the Inquisitor. "The things which I have here before promised, I will perform and keep. So help me God."

[me]stands up in the back and shouts "I object! This is tyranny! The followers of Flemingovia are naught but sinners and charlatans! The queen is but a figurehead of Flemingovia's mad grab for power! Repent! Or face a future of malice and oppression!"

A number of Flemingovian adherents immediately tackled Treize to the ground and cover his mouth while dragging him out of the temple. His now muffled voice barely rising above the background noise of the temple's occupants.

It is our humblest duty to attest to the Purity and Divinity of our new Queen, Astarial. Our Queen is the holy representative of our Lord Flemingovia, blessings be upon him, on this Earth. Our Queen will rule with the spirit of Flemingovia to guide her and her peoples. The rule of our Queen will bring a new age of holiness to the land, by the Grace of Flemingovia!

Blessed art thou, Queen Astarial. What person is like unto you, saved in Flemingovia!

[me] comes close to the throne for the most sacred moment of the ceremony: the anointing of Astarial with holy oil. As flemingovia approaches, the choir sings again:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33XotuYs-io[/video]

[me] anoints Astarial with oil on the head, breast and hands.

"By divine right and by the ordinance of the most Holy God, I do anoint thee, Astarial, queen eternal over the North Pacific, with all the rights and holdings of that office. "

[me] and Democratic Donkeys take hold of the crown of The North Pacific and place it on the head of Astarial. She rises from the throne and stands before the congregation and the people of TNP, queen of all she surveys, beloved by all and enjoying the favour of God.

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!"

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj65u_VY0uM[/video]

[me] closes the ceremony, and all leave the temple, leaving only a small handful of malcontents, dressed in grey and with a sour expression on their faces.

The assembled coronation party go to the coronation ball, where there will be dancing, partying, North Pacific Rum, and divers celebrations.

See you there.

Admin note: Syrixia, your post above has been reported to admins for action due to godmodding. I would also add gravedigging and bad taste, given what has been going on in the world.

Before Admins take any action, I am giving you the chance to appropriately edit your post.

Back