The Holy Office for the Protection of the Faith

Discussion in 'Temple Courts' started by Democratic Donkeys, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Democratic Donkeys

Democratic Donkeys TNPer

This is the Office of the Holy Inquisition of The North Pacific. If you wish to inform this most Holy endeavor of a forum member that secretly does hold heretical views against our Lord God Flemingovia, then please communicate your true feelings to the Inquisitor General, His Most Holy Democratic Donkeys, through Private Message. All instances of potential false beliefs will be investigated, and repentance of the heretics sought on behalf of Flemingovia, may he be Praised!

2. Romanoffia

Romanoffia Garde à l'eau!

Nobody expects the Flemingovian (notice how I spelled it right) Inquisition.

So much for religious freedom. I told you so. :rofl: :P

Looks like I am going to be the first victim. I welcome the attack.

3. Democratic Donkeys

Democratic Donkeys TNPer

The Inquisitor's office does not deign to pay attention to those for whom true salvation is an impossibilty. Conversion and capitualtion to the Glory of our Lord will strike out only at those who hold in their hearts the truth, but whose minds may be polluted by false idols.

The truly damned will be judged, in due time.

4. Treize_Dreizehn

Treize_Dreizehn TNPer

I believe I heard Democractic Donkey's make heretical statements towards Flemingovianism.

5. Romanoffia

Now, this is getting interesting.

6. Flemingovia

Flemingovia TNPer - -

The holy and the unholy will be judged at Yawm ad-D?n. Therefore on this earth the holy Inquisition will only make time for significant cases.

inquisition is a cleansing process. Those who do not have a chance of redemption will not attract their attention.

7. Democratic Donkeys

Democratic Donkeys TNPer

The Inquisition thanks you for this information, however, we are not able to accept your request as you did not follow the procedure as outlined. We must protest the posting of public information, as it does not allow all those who may have a suspicion the freedom to inform without fear of reprisal.

8. Romanoffia

Whew. I was worried there for a moment. Oh, Lord, save me from your followers! :lol: