The Church of the Holy Thirteen

The Holy Thirteen:

The First: The Original One
The Second: Severisen
The Third: r3naissanc3r
The Fourth: Blaine Zeorus Montresor
The Fifth: Joshua Bluteisen(also known as "Axis of Evil)
The Sixth: Durkadurkiranistan
The Seventh: Cormac Somerset
The Eighth: Rachel's Boobs
The Ninth: Todd McCloud
The Tenth: Jurisdictions - God of Justice
The Eleventh: Abacathea
The Twelfth: Nierr
The Thirteenth: Treize Dreizehn - God of Chaos

Prophets of the Holy Thirteen(and salesmen of the Holy Bobbleheads):
The Brimstone Angel
Elalotir

All adherents and prophets of the Holy Thirteen (may their names be praised forever and ever) may post here to be recognized by the Church and licensed to sell the Holy Bobbleheads (of which there are 16 unique types for some reason).

The Cat would like an invoice for sixteen (16) unique Holy Bobbleheads so that she may smite them about their Holy Bobbling Heads with her paws if and when she sees fit to do so.

>^,,^<
Alunya

The Twelth, the Rejected One, the Non-Person.

Is here.

I like it!

The first concerted effort to confront the idiocy of a 'State Religion'! :worship:

Oh, wait, forget I said that. I might receive the wrath of the minions of He Whose Name Shall Not Be Mentioned unless spelled in a State Approved manner! :P

Read my sig.

It is worth pointing out that the Church of the Holy Thirteen predates the establishment of Flemingovianism as a state religion in TNP, by many months in fact, and is in no way a "concerted effort" against have a state religion.

r3naissanc3r:
It is worth pointing out that the Church of the Holy Thirteen predates the establishment of Flemingovianism as a state religion in TNP, by many months in fact, and is in no way a "concerted effort" against have a state religion.
I believe the first state religion in TNP was the Sepulcher of the Almighty Tumbleweed in early 2005.

Vlagh:
Welcome to the Sepulcher of the Almighty Tumbleweed.

This temple is dedicated to the worship of our ruthless master, the Almighty Tumbleweed.

In the beginning there was the Void. Out of the Void formed the Almighty Tumbleweed, then formed lesser flesh beings.

The flesh beings became fruitful and multiplied and spread their seed over the World, blocking out the Void.

Seeing this infestation and not liking it the Almighty Tumbleweed sent out it's servant, Vlagh, to quelch the flames of Hope, destroy the flesh beings and return the World to the Void.

To that End the Vlagh established His kingdom on the World and began the subjugation of the flesh beings. Those in His realms worship the Almighty Tumbleweed and have no free will, no Hope. Their purpose is to spread the Truth of the Void, to subjugate those that wish true Enlightenment and to destroy those that do not.

Prostrate yourselves to the Vlagh, worship the Almighty Tumbleweed, and your Souls will belong to the Void forever!

All will serve the Almighty Tumbleweed!!!
May It's spurs last forever and It's thorns subjugate all!!!
Those that refuse It's sovereignty will suffer the pains of Death!!!

Hail Tumbleweed!!! Hail Tumbleweed!!! Hail Tumbleweed!!!

In the spirit of Ecumenical cooperation etc I would like to invite representatives of the Church of the Holy Thirteen along to the Blessing of the Sugar Canes, which takes place in the temple of Flemingovia on 8th September.

In the run up to the festival there are celebrations in song and drink every day up to the main event.

There will, of course, be Rum.

Back