-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Olvern
Discord
lordnwahs
c065b4653ceef7f52379bf0eddfe3cca.jpg

We're open! Come on in! Try some of our tasty ribs!

Anything for you, Mr President!

(Serves ribs with slaw. And the sauce. Who can forget the sauce.)

God-Emperor:
Is this closed down? :P
Let's assume the events of Season 2 have yet to unfold (I'm only partly aware of the details, but it's sad) :(

You know Freddy, I would like that. I'll have half a rack here and half a rack to go. Back when I was Senator for Missouri, I was always on the look out for a good place to eat around the capitol. Especially one that is not filled with journalists and other politicians!

Here you go Missus Secretary!

(serves the ribs with slaw)

You know, have you been seeing Frank lately? He hasn't been coming here recently.

He was with me at the Oval Office earlier... discussing... plans. He says he's too busy for ribs now.

I on the other hand can always make time for some of 'em ribs.

The only involved part should be the actual grilling, which only takes 30 minutes or so. :P

Pork ribs are superior as they have more fat, and more flavor as a result. Marinate them overnight in your favorite sauce (I also poke a bunch of holes in the ribs with a fork), then throw them on a hot grill. Preferably charcoal. I was raised in the south, we're serious about ribs. :P

Expect the recall thread soon. :shifty:

Edit: Oh, and bones in, boneless is so stupid!

Democratic Donkeys:
The only involved part should be the actual grilling, which only takes 30 minutes or so. :P
I meant effort to eat them, not prepare them :P . At least compared to, say, a steak.

Back