Classes

Malvad

TNPer
Next week I will be starting some classes for the University. I will focus mainly on history but will include some science and even a music course. If you wish to sign up for a course simply comment with some topics you would be interested in. At the end of the week I'll look at the options and start the classes. If you wish to teach and become a professor either apply for the executive staff or talk to me and Lord Nwahs. I look forward to starting school.

I actually know very little about TNP history. I meant real world history. But I could do some research.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I think it would be interresting if culture could research up some Role play history and science of TNP and teach that.
I'm pretty sure Nasania has some project going down on TNP (and other GCR) histories. Go check that out! It's somewhere in the University subforum as well.

I'm cautious about using the university for classes. If there is an interest, that'd be good.

Otherwise, I'd suggest using it as a point of discussion for real world events. It would be cool if we could start compiling a library in the lecture theatre of lectures that have already been given. You could also try finding guest speakers to give a lecture and give TNPers the opportunity to ask them questions.

Sorry for not posting, had a busy week.
Considering this is a university I think classes should be able to have their own place here. This is a place of learning and, while lectures have their place, I think classes would be beneficial to the university and the region. But it does all rely on interest.

I would be interested in attending classes.
A few topics that interest me are the current events that are going on in the real world and maybe some TNP history, too. It would be good to know how the leadership of this region started out and the road it took to reach where it is now.

~Tomb

Cool idea McMasterdonia!. I think the library should have a series of TNPU Staff recommended books, films, and informative websites. One film I would recommend to be in it is Seven Days in May, a 1964 film about a coup attempt in the US.

Democratic Republic of Tomb: I am currently researching history on the feeders at this point. I have already a small work in progress in the National History section. So far, it's about the attempts of TNP residents to form a workable government for the region, but the efforts were stalled for about a year because of coups and invasions; the situation didn't seem to stabilize until mid 2005. Open to hearing feedback on it, I don't want it to be a dull boring read. :lol:

Back