Map Claims Thread

Nierr:
Thatcher I won't be adding any rl territory to the map, however we can make a separate RL world rp map. I'll get started on that one tonight, if you're ok with that.
Oh! I see. It's fine if you're going to work on an RP map like that. :)

Nierr:
No update today as I'm off out into the real world. A few things though.

Thatcher I won't be adding any rl territory to the map, however we can make a separate RL world rp map. I'll get started on that one tonight, if you're ok with that.

r3n, lajik, like with Arch's claim that's a little big, however I can probably give you most of those islands.

GBM I'll add you close to mcm/r3n. Gotta keep the delegates together.

Sauce your claim is fine.

Peg, r3n claimed that, but if you two can come to some sort of compromise I can find a space for you on that island. If not, you're welcome to choose another place to go.

I think that's everyone? If not then yell at me.

Oh, and if anyone wants to host any of our embassies in their nation, like Malvad with TEP's, let me know and I'll add it. I'll also be starting a customs/free trade union in tnp when I add myself to the map and that'll have it's own map icon too. I can do the same with any alliances/organisations as well.
Do I have to RP for the land I asked for, or not?

Just wondering.

Nah you should be fine. (You can rp it if you want).

Uh, new map not tonight but sometime in the next few days. Work is about punch me in the tits.

Nierr:
Nah you should be fine. (You can rp it if you want).

Uh, new map not tonight but sometime in the next few days. Work is about punch me in the tits.
Ok, thank you. :)

Hope work goes well.

Also, I wouldn't mind hosting an embassy (and I'm trying to finish up an RP, but it's taking some time to figure out, mostly because I think I'm spending too much time thinking about this).

That's okay Nierr.. I thought I was being a bit unclear.

This is the area I meant. I would like it a reasonable size, certainly larger than the first version. If that's okay? Again whatever you think is best.

1wlJFsG_zpsf39158ef.png

Nierr:
r3n, lajik, like with Arch's claim that's a little big, however I can probably give you most of those islands.

[...]

Peg, r3n claimed that, but if you two can come to some sort of compromise I can find a space for you on that island. If not, you're welcome to choose another place to go.
I am fine sharing the island with Peg.

There is a continent to the far south. On its north shore, towards the southeast end, there is a bight (which could be called the Bight of Alunya, or Cat Bight). I would prefer to be at the southeast end of that bight where the shoreline curves northward.

But more important is the shape of the borders (uniformly shrink or expand as necessary). Something like this:

Cat_Silhouette.gif

The cat's ears (not the whole head) may have to extend a bit past the current shoreline to give a small section of coast -- aptly called Cat Head, I would surmise.

And someone may claim an exclave between the cat's forelegs and tail (which, from Alunya's viewpoint would be an enclave).

Orange, black, gray (grey) or white are acceptable uniform solid colors.

Many purrs!

>^,,^<
Alunya

May I please have a territory boarding Liberterian Land and Olvern? I would also very much like it to extend from the north coast all the way to about midway in the mountains and from the border of Libertarian land to at least a significant way across the river.

Is that land free to claim? Please let me know.

May I also be added on the map?
Anywhere works and it'll be fun to see what land size and shape I am given so that I can RP about it.
And you can call it just "Tomb" Instead of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
Please and thank you, of course :)

~Tomb

All these will be added and stuff. Next map update is scheduled for Fri/Sat/Sun.

I swear to God, this is my last request. :)

But could I also have an medium sized area covering the delta of the longest river(The one on the south-east)?

I swear, I won't ask for anymore. Thank you.

I would like to claim any southeastern part of the map. Size doesn't matter much, but it'd be nice for it to be sizable.

Thank you

I make no promises, but a map update should come out sometime in the evening.

That should be fine, depending on any other claims on that area (i don't believe there are), so that's cool. Added to my list.

Map updated with everything but Alunya's cat thing which will take me possibly another week or so to do properly and New Haven America's second claim cos I didn't understand where he wanted it :P

Nierr:
Map updated with everything but Alunya's cat thing which will take me possibly another week or so to do properly and New Haven America's second claim cos I didn't understand where he wanted it :P
1st Claim-Got it
2nd Claim-Y'know that island with Arch and Lagikstan, anywhere on that island. :P Sorry~
3rd Claim-Got it

Also, thank you.

Could I get the rest of the island in between Lajikstan and Archegnum including those 3 tiny little unclaimed islands on the west side above Archegnum's two big ones? (As far as naming goes, you can chose between The Lancerian Empire or The United Kingdoms Of The Lancerian Empire.) Thanks!

007James Bond:
is there a link to the current map?
See Nierr's post. Added emphasis for link.

Nierr:

Nierr,

Could it be possible to get the area shown in the attached? Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance!

Jagerton_zpsb4a0d877.png.html

Elkhorn_6:
Nierr,

Could it be possible to get the area shown in the attached? Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance!

Jagerton_zpsb4a0d877.png
Oh my fixed that for you.

It's hard to get this image tag thing right all the time. Always link from the image link people!

Hello Could i have somewhere south of archegnum taking the island south of it and a bit of land on the same mass iswell plz.

Nierr:
Thanks, Nierr.
It's perfect :)

~Tomb

Could I claim the island to the north-east please? The on due East of Great Bright's Mum, north of the Principality of Legington and south of Pegleg Industries?

Nierr:
Many purrs, Nierr! May you find a warm pussy sitting in your lap!

>^,,^<
Alunya

Makes me feel more and more like a nation. Would I be able to be placed in the NE section; either the currently-free portion of the island with Abacathea/Great Bights, or the island next to it below Peg and above Legington? Failing that, anywhere is fine, islands are preferred.

I'm not a greedy leader, I just need space for my animals to roam and where I can look out onto the water(s).

Great job, Nierr, this is awesome

Back