Ambassador Reports

Hi everyone!
I'm recently became an ambassador, and I was wondering what is considered important enough to put into an ambassador's report?

Thanks!!!

Thanks for asking! I'll explain as much as I can and if you have any questions, then just let me know.

2. The Ambassador should provide a monthly update of news from their assigned region in the designated Ambassador Reports thread set up in the Diplomatic Corps forum. The Ambassador must be able to answer any questions concerning their reports and their assigned region in this thread.
3. The Ambassador must immediately report any events of grave importance to The North Pacific, as well as any diplomatic incidents or information of exceptional concern to The North Pacific, that take place in or involve their assigned regions. They may do so either in the Ambassador Reports thread, or by directly contacting either the Minister of Foreign Affairs or the Delegate, depending on the sensitivity of the issue.
4. The Ambassador should provide a brief monthly update of important news, events and affairs from The North Pacific to their assigned region, to be delivered in The North Pacific Embassy in their assigned region.

Obviously it is relatively subjective what should be considered important enough to report to our government. It is up to you as Ambassador to make that call and I think it is safe to say that if you aren't sure about whether or not to tell us - it is better that we know than don't know.

Things that are extremely controversial in the region - we should know about. Sudden leadership changes, sudden controversy's surrounding the leadership - including corruption or foreign interference allegations. Leadership succession, coups, government overthrows, etc.

Elections. Things that are particularly meaningful to the every day function of the government. This includes changes to who we would contact in that region - Foreign Affairs Minister, King/Queen changes, Prime Minister changes etc.

Back