Kiwi for Justice

Kiwi

TNPer
I'm not going to type a platform this time because people don't seem to pay attention to them anyway. Ask away.

Do you feel like you're at a disadvantage due to the lack of calling dibs on the role of justice on your part?

You have a strong history of serving well in government positions in all branches of the government. You'll do well as a Justice!

Apparently as well as people not paying attention to campaign platforms, candidates don't pay attention to their own threads.

How we can the voters trust Kiwi to pay attention to the courts when he clearly isn't paying attention here? ;)

Nierr:
Apparently as well as people not paying attention to campaign platforms, candidates don't pay attention to their own threads.

How we can the voters trust Kiwi to pay attention to the courts when he clearly isn't paying attention here? ;)
Romanoffia might be willing to put up with trolls but I'm certainly not.

I ignored your question purposefully. As my friends would say, go back under your bridge.

Someone is touchy.

The ';)' clearly meant I was joking.

As it is, it seems that should the voters of TNP vote for you, we'll be getting another overly touchy, easily offended, zero sense of humour kind of justice.

I dunno, kinda sounds like we just got rid of one of those...

I'm afraid you misunderstand how I play NS.

If my role, and yes how I act in TNP, or on IRC or anywhere else, is a role, requires me to be touchy, I'll be touchy. :P

Nierr:
Someone is touchy.

The ';)' clearly meant I was joking.

As it is, it seems that should the voters of TNP vote for you, we'll be getting another overly touchy, easily offended, zero sense of humour kind of justice.

I dunno, kinda sounds like we just got rid of one of those...
I don't see a question there...

Ironically your second post was prompted because I chose not to take your first seriously. Now in your third you're complaining because I took your second seriously.

Taking things seriously is how we get things done. Roman's problem wasn't that he took things too seriously, it was that he let the trolls get to him.

Please make up your mind and keep your monologues in your own thread.

(woops forgot to hit send on this last night)

Roman's problem was that he tried to strongarm the court. That... doesn't work. Ever.

It's got nothing to do with trolls and everything to do with how seriously Roman took the role. There's a difference between maintaining professional interest and going completely overboard. Something that you don't seem to realise.

Actually my second post was prompted because you clearly hadn't paid attention to your thread, or to the election in general. Your characterisation of me as a troll simply because I asked a non-serious question calls into question your judgement, mainly because my two posts were clearly non-serious.

If this is what we have to look forward to with you on the bench, then I pity anyone who is unfortunate enough to have to interact with you that role.

This is a game, Kiwi, not actual court. Perhaps you need to learn the difference. :/

Kiwi - one of the things I noted in my thread and is something someone who desires to be accountable to the populace will undoubtedly struggle with in this role is the balance between expediency and accuracy. I'm not trying to say the two are mutually exclusive, but I am saying that at times there will be requests which if addressed quickly could avert further issues from arising but conversely if addressed too quickly and in error could give rise to unintended consequences.

As justice, how do you feel you would balance the two or do you not see the balancing act as I do? Thank you for your reply.

Convince me in a 16 line ABAB pattern couplet that you are better than Nierr for this job.

punk d:
Kiwi - one of the things I noted in my thread and is something someone who desires to be accountable to the populace will undoubtedly struggle with in this role is the balance between expediency and accuracy. I'm not trying to say the two are mutually exclusive, but I am saying that at times there will be requests which if addressed quickly could avert further issues from arising but conversely if addressed too quickly and in error could give rise to unintended consequences.

As justice, how do you feel you would balance the two or do you not see the balancing act as I do? Thank you for your reply.
It's a tough one really. As a justice in many ways accountability is difficult because while you want to keep everyone happy, you can't just interpret the law differently so people are happy.

All you can do is try and keep an open mind and follow the processes the RA has put in place.

Back