Split from Court Rules Revision

Discord
COE#7110
Romanoffia:
And I want this done in the next few days so that future justices won't have to contend with shenanigans and legalistic tricks designed to upgef*ck trials and turn them into a three ring circus.
Right, that's the reason you want it done soon.

Also, taking public credit for an idea that someone else expressed privately in a previous term is rather poor form.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Romanoffia:
And I want this done in the next few days so that future justices won't have to contend with shenanigans and legalistic tricks designed to upgef*ck trials and turn them into a three ring circus.
Right, that's the reason you want it done soon.

Also, taking public credit for an idea that someone else expressed privately in a previous term is rather poor form.
BS. Utter BS.

If you have a personal gripe with me, take it up privately instead of gain-saying what I say about fixing this crap we call a legal system which is designed to keep power and authority in the hands of a select few for eternity.

You claimed you wanted court reform and what happened under you as CJ? Nothing. In fact you swept the matter under the carpet and you did everything you could to squelch any change by doing exactly that.

And, you, of course, have simply forgotten that rule changes are not retroactive. That would be ex post facto, but of course legal logic and reasoning is not within your capability of comprehending.

You're just pissed off that I succeeded in preventing you from taking a trial I was presiding over away from me (viz.: TNP v. Grosseschnauzer) and that has stuck in your crop since.

Face it, the real problem here is that some of you wanted JAL convicted on a drum head regardless of the standing rule, and you are pissed off that I wouldn't be a nice little lamby and go for it.

If the AG wants to bring up the charges against JAL again, then the AG can have at it. In fact, COE, why don't you personally file the charges against JAL again? I'm sure the AG will oblige.

Isn't that what you really want? To nail JAL just to prove that you can make Ol' Romes look bad and gain a few popularity points with certain people in the process? What's your next goal? Delegate? God help us if that ever happens.

And since your post is irrelevant and designed to, how should I say it, drag this topic off subject to serve your own agenda, I will use my moderation abilities in this section of the forum to split this out so as to preserve the initial intent of this thread, which is Judicial Rules Reform, and not "Hey! Look at me! I'm COE and I want to jump on the Bash Romanoffia Band Wagon!".

I don't want JAL convicted.

EDIT: Nor does my lack of support for your recent actions as Justice stem from a grudge of any kind. I thought that was all water under the bridge.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I don't want JAL convicted.

EDIT: Nor does my lack of support for your recent actions as Justice stem from a grudge of any kind. I thought that was all water under the bridge.
Oh, so you're biased in favor of JAL when, if I read your desires to become a Court Justice again are correct, you should remain neutral on?

I love it now that my proper masking works as it should.

Crushing Our Enemies:
If you think I want to be a Court Justice again, you're really out of your mind.
You are just saying that now to negate my arguments. I see your straw man and raise you a scarecrow!

tumblr_lbeb35Z3dA1qdvva7o1_500.jpg

Back