Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Azen
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Foreign Affairs, Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Foreign Affairs Minister in various regions, current GC ambassador to Equinox and Auralia, former Deputy Culture Officer of the Rejected Realms, publisher and editor of the Grapevine Magazine

Nation in The North Pacific: Halgu
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific:Socio Polor
Ministry you are interested in joining:World Assembly Affairs and Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have experience in Foreign Affairs, more specifically gathering Intelligence via foreign affairs, but I don't have experience in World Assembly Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific:Socio Polor
Ministry you are interested in joining:World Assembly Affairs and Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have experience in Foreign Affairs, more specifically gathering Intelligence via foreign affairs, but I don't have experience in World Assembly Affairs

Gradea:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Foreign Affairs, Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Foreign Affairs Minister in various regions, current GC ambassador to Equinox and Auralia, former Deputy Culture Officer of the Rejected Realms, publisher and editor of the Grapevine Magazine
Communications - Accepted. Welcome!

Nation in The North Pacific: Halgu
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, World Assembly Affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Nation in The North Pacific: Tarddiad
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Captain Yuno
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: uhh....I like reading WA affairs ^^

Nation in The North Pacific: Whitesox
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly

Nation in The North Pacific: The Empire of thegemini
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture and Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: YackJang
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have not had too much experience in this area but I would like to learn from the best and become a worker for our proud government.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Education
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: just give me stuff to do bootsie senpai

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Libera Publica
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs or World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Thirty years tacit involvement in politics including five years of direct political membership and action; with political involvement encompassing three different (real) nations; over ten years experience in business dealing with Government officials at all levels throughout the (real) Pacific region as well as allied western nations. Postgraduate qualifications in business and strategic management disciplines.

Nation in The North Pacific:The United Ukrainian People
Ministry you are interested in joining:ministry of foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:in the communist block I established presence in other nations with embassies

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture :D
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm not interested in anything else except this, I'm only here for fun and RP and cultury stuff.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kaschovia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture

Accepted.

Nation in The North Pacific:Legionof7
Ministry you are interested in joining:World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:I was a delegate in several Warzones with my old nation, Anonymouslands. I also participate in the WA regularly.

Nation in The North Pacific: WhiteSox

Nation in The North Pacific: The Great White South
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In TNP? None. I've been Minister of Foreign Affairs in smaller regions.

Nation in The North Pacific: Shenoi
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I would love to improve on that in this Ministry. It's the only one that I'm interested in. :D

Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
Previous experience in this area of government: I write a lot of dispatches and factbooks on NationStates and I am willing to expand my writing experience and knowledge so that I can help the ministry in the future.

Kasch:
Previous experience in this area of government: I write a lot of dispatches and factbooks on NationStates and I am willing to expand my writing experience and knowledge so that I can help the ministry in the future.
Accepted <3

brihimia:
Nation in The North Pacific: Brihimia

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm guessing this is the equivalent of the Ministry of Interior, so I've been the Minister of Internal Affairs in Grand Central. I'm also the current Minister of Interior in Grand Central.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm the founder of The Universal Allegiance's newspaper and the current Chairman.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In Grand Central, I'm the Minister of Interior, which was recently merged with the Ministry of Culture. So basically I'm the Minister of Culture, too. Speaking of the Minister of Culture, I'm the Deputy Minister of Culture in Europeia and the Minister of Culture in The Universal Allegiance

Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Minister of Foreign Affairs x2 in The Universal Allegiance and current Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs in Europeia.
If I lost any of these positions I'd like to re-apply for them :)

Thank you!

Nation in The North Pacific: Republic of Hillel HaTzaddik
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Proxy of Demescia:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Haven of Demescia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A
Added.

Nation in The North Pacific: Cronaal II
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously part of this Ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Ecomont
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Parligash
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of World Assembly Affairs-World Assembly Legislative League Staff,
Ministry of Culture and Entertainment-Culture Organizer and finally Ministry of Home Affairs-Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, However Hopefully that changes

Nation in The North Pacific: Maradis
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Used to be diplomat for European Union. Had to regain account due to inactivity.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hexcon
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have a WA nation in another region... But that doesn't really count as "experience."

Nation in The North Pacific: The Undead Union
Ministry you are interested in joining: Gameside Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: I spend a fair amount on the NS side of TNP.

Other note: I feel the ministry will be needing some new applicants, and I'd love to join c:

Nation in The North Pacific: Adalbern
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have written many articles for my school newspapers.

Molgradea:
Nation in The North Pacific:Molgradea
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs
Accepted.
Gradea:
Accepted.
The Great White South:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Great White South
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In TNP? None. I've been Minister of Foreign Affairs in smaller regions.
Accepted.
Cronaal:
Nation in The North Pacific: Cronaal II
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previously part of this Ministry.
Apparently you are still part of this Ministry. Accepted nonetheless.

My apologies for the delay in the acceptance of your applications. Numerous applicants have lost their citizenship since their application. If you are one of them I would be happy to have you upon your re-citizenship. If I missed anyone, I am so sorry, let me know immediately and I will view your application.

To all the new members of Foreign Affairs, welcome! :tnp:

Nation in The North Pacific: Adalbern
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of World Assembly Affairs-World Assembly Legislative League Staff
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None, but hopefully that will change

(to respective ministers/heads of WA and Communications) I know I applied for Communications earlier too, so please consider both applications. Thank you!

Frozentophat:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Undead Union
Previous experience in this area of government: I spend a fair amount on the NS side of TNP.

Other note: I feel the ministry will be needing some new applicants, and I'd love to join c:
Accepted. ^_^

Welcome to the Ministry, FTH!

Nation in The North Pacific: Praetor

Praetor:
Nation in The North Pacific: Praetor
Accepted!

Welcome to the Ministry, Praetor!

:tnp:

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, really. I'd just like to get involved.

Kasch:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, really. I'd just like to get involved.
Accepted. Welcome to Foreign Affairs!

Nation in The North Pacific: Aragnatim
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Not really any

Back