Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: New Ducklands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs And WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: My puppet nation is serving as a Diplomacy officer in another region

Yep for some reason I lost my citizenship so i'm trying all of this again :headbang:

Nation in The North Pacific: Caelryck
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs AND World Assembly Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Foreign Affairs Minister of Balder many years ago and author of an ancient WA resolution. I'm doing a graduate degree in diplomacy/international affairs in real life, that's fully my interest.

Nation in The North Pacific: Yeraennus
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Little to none

Nation in The North Pacific: Cronaal II
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, in said area.

Nation in The North Pacific: ben wright jr
Ministry you are interested in joining: education
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i am very well educated and have the knowledge

Hiskjriaana:
Nation in The North Pacific: Hiskjriaana
Ministry you are interested in joining: C&E
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was in it before but I think I was booted for inactivity :P

Nation in the North Pacific: The Republic of Pakistan
Ministry interested in: Communication
Experience: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Tzabooma
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Yayness
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Anarchocapitalist Ignatia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Education (as staff for the North Pacific University).
Previous experience in this area of government: as the 4.0 GPA person I am and my ability to research and summarize, I think I will do well here. I'm new both in NS and in the TNP though.

Nation in The North Pacific: United State of Korea
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture and entertainment (culture organizer)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: IRL- social media organizer
Nationstates-None

Nation in The North Pacific: Republican Pacific Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Before my long absence, I was the Director of Staff of this ministry, I was a mentor for multiple new members, and I was a recruiter. I would love to get involved in this ministry again. I'm open to whatever you need me to do.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to be an ambassador to the South Pacific. I am interested in an ambassadorship because it would help me to expand my horizons on NationStates.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to be a member of this ministry. I am very knowledgeable of formal writing rules, grammatical rules, etc. I would be able to proofread articles as well.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture and Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i don't have too much experience in this field, but I'm willing to help.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Education
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I used to be a member of this Ministry, and I was supposed to begin teaching legislative classes before my absence. If I could get that going again, that'd be really cool.

:tnp:

Nation in The North Pacific: The Great Imperium of Hivlannia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: i was an ambassador before (i have experience)

Nation in The North Pacific: The Isle of Grossmania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Published author, practicing attorney

Nation in The North Pacific: New Ducklands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture And Entertainment + Foreign Affairs + WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: thegemini
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: International Senate for Human Rights

Nation in The North Pacific: Brihimia

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm guessing this is the equivalent of the Ministry of Interior, so I've been the Minister of Internal Affairs in Grand Central. I'm also the current Minister of Interior in Grand Central.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm the founder of The Universal Allegiance's newspaper and the current Chairman.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In Grand Central, I'm the Minister of Interior, which was recently merged with the Ministry of Culture. So basically I'm the Minister of Culture, too. Speaking of the Minister of Culture, I'm the Deputy Minister of Culture in Europeia and the Minister of Culture in The Universal Allegiance

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former Minister of Foreign Affairs x2 in The Universal Allegiance and current Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs in Europeia.

Nation in The North Pacific: Praeceps
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture and Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None pertaining to NS.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hiskjriaana
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture & Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: A considerable amount of time, but I'm pretty sure I was booted for inactivity.

brihimia:
Nation in The North Pacific: Brihimia

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I'm guessing this is the equivalent of the Ministry of Interior, so I've been the Minister of Internal Affairs in Grand Central. I'm also the current Minister of Interior in Grand Central.

Approved

YeahJust:
Nation in The North Pacific: Mazeoftime
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Nil.
I'd like to mingle with other regions :p
:worship:

Nation in The North Pacific: The Undead Union
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None really; I keep up with votes, and was one of the 4 "We-the-Citizens" award winners in the last WADP awards.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dreac Thar

Nation in The North Pacific: Lollard Pilgrims

Home Affairs applications will be approved once you receive resident or citizen masking. I'm glad you're applying :)

Nation in The North Pacific: Crumpyville
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I don't really have experience in Foreign Affairs. I would love to experience the culture of a different region though. Also, I am very active on NationStates.

Nation in The North Pacific: Imperia Poloniae
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have no experience, but I can learn quickly.

Nation in the North Pacific: The Republic of Pakistan
Ministry interested in: Home Affairs
Experience: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Incensed Ice Cube

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Scribe of Regional Affairs (culture and interior) in Osiris (most significant).

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: ^ as well as Minister of Culture in United Kingdom and a number of smaller UCRs over the years.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Diplomat for most regions I've been active in, deputy to 3 ministers, minister in Kingdom of Britain.

Back