Applications for the Executive Staff

Cascadia:
Cascadia:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Cascadian Commonwealth

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture (RolePlay moderator)
Sorry for the interruption, but is there any reason that Culture hasn't gotten around to this? Or has he just missed it?
By the way, the Minister is Lord Lore, not Scandigrad. That should probably be fixed in the OP.

Code:

Nation in The North Pacific: Bis Devicerat
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I am very good at working with others, cooperating, and negotiating to resolve conflict. I am been on several debate teams and I am skilled at presenting my ideas and persuading others in real life.

Processed

Nation in TNP: Xapili
Ministry of interest: World Assembly Ministry
Previous experience: Successfully drafted and put to the vote the recent proposal to commend Historia Novorum, although it didn't pass.

Xapili:
Nation in TNP: Xapili
Ministry of interest: World Assembly Ministry
Previous experience: Successfully drafted and put to the vote the recent proposal to commend Historia Novorum, although it didn't pass.
Hello Xapili,

Thank you for your request. I will make sure to add you to the Ministry Staff.

Note to applicants: Up until now, there is not an Executive Staff for the Ministry of WA Affairs, and interested parties usually have always messaged the Delegate or Minister if they had an interest in this field, but I do look forward to changing that soon.

~ Tomb

Rpro123:
Code:

Nation in The North Pacific: Bis Devicerat
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I am very good at working with others, cooperating, and negotiating to resolve conflict. I am been on several debate teams and I am skilled at presenting my ideas and persuading others in real life.
When will my application be accepted/denied? It has been nearly a week and I would like some feedback. Also, how do I get it to appear that I am part of the WA on the sidebar or to see my full list of titles as some people include in their regional posts?

When will ministry of foreign affairs application be accepted/denied? It has been nearly a week and I would like some feedback. Also, how do I get it to appear that I am part of the WA on the sidebar or to see my full list of titles as some people include in their regional posts?

Rpro123:
When will ministry of foreign affairs application be accepted/denied? It has been nearly a week and I would like some feedback. Also, how do I get it to appear that I am part of the WA on the sidebar or to see my full list of titles as some people include in their regional posts? You need to go to the top right corner of the page, hover the arrow on preferences, and click Change signature. Once there, you should be able to type up a signature that indicates you're part of the World Assembly.

~ Tomb
Hello Rpro123, I am sorry in the delay in processing your application, it has been processed now.

I am not entirely sure on what you're asking for, but I am going to assume that you're asking about how to edit your signature. To do that

Nation in The North Pacific: ncrixz
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Minister Egalotir

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications - Minister Crushing Our Enemies
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture - Minister Lord Lore

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Education - Minister Malvad

Processed

ncrixz:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
Processed.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Constitutional Monarchy of SaintsEmpire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Served as Grand Chancellor of the Illuminati. Created military operations, covert missions, and operated a secrect interregional network of spies.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Yayness
Ministry interested in: Home Affairs (as a forum recruiter)
Past experience: None

Yayness cheese man:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Yayness
Ministry interested in: Home Affairs (as a forum recruiter)
Past experience: None
Processed

Nation in The North Pacific: The Constitutional Monarchy of SaintsEmpire
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Served as Grand Chancellor of the Illuminati. Created military operations, covert missions, and operated a secrect interregional network of spies.

Yayness cheese man:
Darcania:
Yayness cheese man:
Does that mean I'm in?
Yes, it does. Apply here to determine what you will do in the HA.
Well, I said up there that I would like to be a TNP forum recruiter.
I sent you the links in a PM Yayness. You also should have gotten a PM saying you've been added to the HA joinable group.

Nation in The North Pacific: Perfekta
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Code:

Nation in The North Pacific: A Lost Soul
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs as both a Mentor and Recruiter.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been mentored by 2 members of TNP (Cascadia and Darcania) and have also taught children math sometimes. I am pretty good with teaching actually and would love to mentor anyone struggling with the forums in any way whatsoever. As for the advertising, I'm hella active and don't need experience. I'll just spam COME TO THE FORUMS but obviously with more text and a link. :P

Nation in The North Pacific: Great Brigantia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs (Mentor, Recruiter)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Nothing official, but I've been involved in regional governments and have interacted with and helped many new players over the past 3+ years.

A Lost Soul and Great Brigantia's applications have been processed. Though, A Lost Soul's is rejected. Expect a PM explaining, A Lost Soul.

Guys, let's please keep this thread for applications, ONLY.

All other questions can go to me or the respective Ministers of each Ministry.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Ice Wastes

Back