Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Sycruliovin
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assambley Affairs; Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Sir Fawkes
Michael Power
Moristia
Radicaster
Altmoras

All accepted for WA. Let's get you guys up to speed!

emito123456789, I need to see 3 posts and then you'll be accepted.

Also, if I missed anyone, send me a Direct Message.

Nation in The North Pacific: Brandenburg-Magdeburg
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Nathanian
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Prydania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

Prydania:
Nation in The North Pacific: Prydania
Accepted! Welcome!

Michael Power, Otto IV, welcome to FA!

A reminder that you must be validated as either a citizen or resident before I can accept you into FA.

Michael Power is accepted into Communications.

emito123456789, you must become a citizen or resident before you can be accepted into Communications.

Nation in The North Pacific: Fantoa
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have served as WA delegate of the commonwealth of crowns(though it was 2 years ago) and have been at one point very active in the game play realm. I also am some what active on NS Sports, and I see some needed improvment for the sport rps.

Nation in The North Pacific: Wills Dominion
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: I currently have no experience in this area of government. Everyone has to start somewhere and I believe that as a active member in The North Pacific. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs would be a great place for me to start.

Nation in The North Pacific: Baraskovina (Formally the Federated Tsardom of Baraskovina
Ministry you are interested in joining: Minister of Culture, or to add a Minister of Communications.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I have adminned many forums, games and other similar things before.
:tnp:

Nation in The North Pacific: Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.
Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I occasionally contribute to the World Assembly discussions, and was a prevalent endotarter prior to joining NPA.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dreylus
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

makris:
Nation in The North Pacific:r libanon.
Ministry you are interested in joining:home affairs.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:none.
Congratulations, you have been accepted into the Ministry of Home Affairs!

Nation in The North Pacific: Silloam

squashycoco:
Nation in The North Pacific: Aidanington
Ministry Interested In: Home Affairs
Experience: My business partner is part of this.
Congratulations, squashycoco, you have been accepted into the Ministry of Home Affairs!

Zeek, Wills Dominion, LCH6, welcome to FA!

makris, you must be validated first as a citizen/resident before I can accept you.

Nation in The North Pacific: Umbreos
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communitcation - Writer
Previous experience in this area of government: None in terms of government work here, but I am experienced with writing unbiased, formal pieces and fact checking.

Oops, I can't edit my post, and I meant to put in a second app with it.

Nation in The North Pacific: Umbreos
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture - Graphics.
Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am experienced with digital art and was educated in this field.

I realize I can't be accepted into either position until I am accepted as a citizen-- but I wanted to make an application before I forgot. If this isn't acceptable, I understand, and I'll ask forgiveness; I haven't seen anything against it in the rules.

[ Now that I can edit my post-- I'll also add that if I do become a citizen and thereby eligible to be accepted, at that point I'd very much appreciate being told exactly who it would be best to send examples of my work as a Graphics person to for my application. ]

Nation in The North Pacific: Hong Kong Empire
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was the ambassador to the United Kingdom for TNP. This is a different account because I lost my old one.

Leprach:
Nation in The North Pacific: Leprach
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs
Thank you for your application Leprach, you have been accepted into the Ministry of Home Affairs!

Nation in the North Pacific-Sakaryata
Ministry you are interested in joining-Ministry of foreign affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Sirisea
Ministry you are interested in joining: HA, FA, and WA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been an HA recruiter for quite some time before I went inactive, and I have held the position of Deputy Minister for both Home and WA Affairs.

Corporal Clegg:
Nation in The North Pacific: Sirisea
Ministry you are interested in joining: HA, FA, and WA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have been an HA recruiter for quite some time before I went inactive, and I have held the position of Deputy Minister for both Home and WA Affairs.
Accepted into HA! Welcome back!

Nation in The North Pacific: Staics
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Ambassador
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: United Kingdom Ambassador to Olympia

Nation in The North Pacific: Staics
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Ambassador
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: United Kingdom Ambassador to Olympia

Nation in The North Pacific: The Federation Of Greenstead
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs--Mentor for New Forum Members.
Currently, I am familiar with TNP laws and I am a participant in the RA, NPA, and DipCorps, but I am trying to expand my governmental experience.
Experience: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Duelland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affair
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

GreensteadNational:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Federation Of Greenstead
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs--Mentor for New Forum Members.
Currently, I am familiar with TNP laws and I am a participant in the RA, NPA, and DipCorps, but I am trying to expand my governmental experience.
Experience: None

You have been accepted into the Ministry of Home Affairs! Typically, Forum Mentor positions are filled by experienced Executive Staff Members. You can apply for that position once you get established in the ministry.

Duelland:
Nation in The North Pacific: Duelland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affair
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Accepted! Please post once more on the forums to upgrade your account to a full member. I will then send you more information through PM.

Nation in The North Pacific: Schwarzys
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None but I have been writing news for myself.

Back