DRAFT: Commend Astarial

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Not quite ready to submit or post to NS forums yet, so thought I'd share it here first:

Commend Astarial:
Commend Astarial
THE WORLD ASSEMBLY:

Acknowledges that Astarial has been an active contributor to NationStates for more than nine years.

Recognizes the hard work that Astarial has put into Equilism, serving in nearly every Government position including: Prime Minister, Military Minister, Domestic Affairs Minister, Foreign Affairs Minister, Immigration Minister and Associate Justice.

Notes that the region of Equilism has sustained itself significantly due to the efforts of Astarial in recruitment, culture, entertainment, and their leadership in the affairs of government through several government terms.

Applauds Astarial’s long-time involvement in regional militaries and their expertise as a military commander, having served as Secretary of State of the Alliance Defense Network, Commander of the Central Defence Army, and Chief of Staff of the E-Army of Equilism. Their grace and honorable behavior on the battlefield were recognized by allies and opponents alike, and nations across the raider-defender divide.

Admires Astarial's extensive commitment to legislative improvement in Equilism, Osiris, and The North Pacific, which has led to the nation achieving recognition as an effective legislator and civil servant across interregional boundaries.

Asserts that Astarial’s was a fierce campaigner against the rogue delegacy of The Dourian Embassy in Osiris, during which the region was occupied by Gatesville Inc and thousands of nations were ejected. Astarial’s work in the coup’s aftermath, from the positions of Kai Repat and Pharaoh, laid the foundation for the subsequent cultural, legislative, and political reformation of Osiris.

Appreciates Astarial’s extraordinary skills in diplomacy, evident in their involvement in the successful negotiation of formal treaties, the establishment of long-lasting alliances between multiple regions, and their fundamental contributions to interregional organizations.

Affirms that throughout their history, Astarial has demonstrated commendable commitment to the protection of regional sovereignty, and has consistently contributed to efforts against the spread of hateful ideologies in NationStates.

Observes Astarial’s dedication to mentoring and supporting other nations and World Assembly Delegates in their duties, applying their experience and knowledge to supporting the next generation of regional leaders, and acknowledging these efforts as having contributed to the nation's international respect as a highly capable diplomat and honourable nation.

Contends that Astarial’s leadership has brought peace and tranquility to Warzone Europe, a region previously plagued with unrest and military upheavals. Under Astarial’s direction, Warzone Europe has enjoyed a stable delegacy for the record period of six months.

Believes that the contributions of Astarial to NationStates are extensive, significant and deserving of recognition.

Hereby commends Astarial.

Co-authored by Renaissancistic People.

Commend Astarial:
THE WORLD ASSEMBLY:

Acknowledges that Astarial has been an active contributor to NationStates for more than nine years.

Recognizes the hard work that Astarial has put into Equilism, serving in nearly every Government position including Prime Minister, Military Minister, Domestic Affairs Minister, Foreign Affairs Minister, Immigration Minister and Associate Justice.

Notes that the region of Equilism has sustained itself significantly due to the efforts of [nation=short]Astarial[/nation] in recruitment, culture, entertainment, and their leadership in the affairs of government through several government terms.

Applauds Astarial’s long-time involvement in regional militaries and their expertise as a military commander, having served as ADN Secretary of State, Commander of the Central Defence Army, and Chief of Staff of the E-Army of Equilism. Their grace and honorable behavior on the battlefield were recognized by allies and opponents alike, and nations across the raider-defender divide.

Admires Astarial's extensive commitment to legislative improvement in Equilism, Osiris, and The North Pacific, which has led to the nation achieving recognition as an effective legislator and civil servant across interregional boundaries.

Asserts that Astarial’s was a fierce campaigner against the rogue delegacy of The Dourian Embassy in Osiris, during which the region was occupied by Gatesville Inc and thousands of nations were ejected. Astarial’s work in the coup’s aftermath, from the positions of Kai Repat and Pharaoh, laid the foundation for the subsequent cultural, legislative, and political reformation of Osiris.

Observes Astarial’s commitment to the protection of regional sovereignty, as demonstrated by their fundamental contribution towards the creation of Sovereign Confederation, their subsequent leadership of this organization, and the support of anti-Nazi war efforts.

Appreciates Astarial’s extraordinary skills in diplomacy, evident in their involvement in the successful negotiation of formal treaties and the establishment of long-lasting alliances between multiple regions.

Is cognizant of Astarial’s dedication to mentoring and supporting other nations and World Assembly Delegates in their duties, applying their experience and knowledge to supporting the next generation of regional leaders, and acknowledging these efforts as having contributed to the nation's international respect as a highly capable diplomat and honourable nation.

Observes that Astarial’s leadership has brought peace and tranquility to Warzone Europe, a region previously plagued with unrest and military upheavals. Under Astarial’s direction, Warzone Europe has enjoyed a stable delegacy for the record period of six months.

Believes that the contributions of Astarial to NationStates are extensive, significant and deserving of recognition.

Hereby commends Astarial.

Co-authored by Renaissancistic People.

Depends on the modgod, I always fluff it out with "NationStates Universe" or something to that end just to make it fly by.

I'm inclined to like this. Asta and I havent always seen eye to eye in the past, but she's a damn fine player and always quite approachable and willing to offer assistance. I think she's a fine candidate and I look forward to seeing this progress to the voting stages. I can honestly say I think she's one of the more deserving candidates as of late.

I personally never met Asta.
However, due to the numerous significant contributions that she had made according to McMasterdonia and the period of time she has been active in Nation States, I would support this.
Her enormous contributions cannot be ignored, thus and again, this has my support.

~Tomb

You probably have and just haven't realised. I know that was the case for me for a long time. She lurks in mysterious ways :p

I am not a fan of Asta's time as delegate during the Osiris crisis last year, but prior and subsequent to I have been very impressed at her ability to turn formidable players.

punk d:
I have been very impressed at her ability to turn formidable players.
It's easy if you get the right leverage.

Just grab them by the shoulders and twist. Hips, if they have a low center of mass.

Astarial definitely deserves this but the proposal could be better.

Perhaps can it be rephrased slightly to make it more IC?

No reference has been made to the Astarialn Empire or the Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northern Pacific. Something to be considered.

Also it doesn't seem to cover Astarial's technical expertise with things like forums and artistic WFEs, as well as graphics.

SillyString:
punk d:
I have been very impressed at her ability to turn formidable players.
It's easy if you get the right leverage.

Just grab them by the shoulders and twist. Hips, if they have a low center of mass.
Biyah's center of gravity must be below sea level if that's the case...hehehe

Chasmanthe:
Astarial definitely deserves this but the proposal could be better.

Perhaps can it be rephrased slightly to make it more IC?

No reference has been made to the Astarialn Empire or the Holy Flemingovian Empire of the Northern Pacific. Something to be considered.

Also it doesn't seem to cover Astarial's technical expertise with things like forums and artistic WFEs, as well as graphics.
The Astarialn Empire was included the last time I attempted to pass this proposal. No offence to Astarial, but I do not think that was really commendable. As fun as it was. The Holy Flemingovian Empire was mostly a joke? So I'm not inclined to include that either.

Graphics/Technical stuff may be considered. That'd have to be worded carefully, so I'll think on it for a bit.

Back