Newsbox

Discord
COE#7110
In the interest of attractiveness and avoiding clutter, I'd like to maintain exclusive control of the newsbox, as Minister of Communication. Too many cooks spoil the broth when it comes to this matter, I think.

If you'd like news from your ministry to be featured in the newsbox, you can post it here or PM it to me and I'll add it in. I've put some effort into creating a working color scheme and attractive layout, so I'd like to preserve that by formatting new additions myself. Thanks!

EDIT: Please use this template when requesting new items in the newsbox:
Code:
[b]What I want the Newsbox to say:[/b]
[b]Relevant Link:[/b]
That will help a lot when I'm adding in new things, because I figured if it's your ministry's news, you oughta decide how it's phrased, and dig up the link yourself, instead of me :P

Since we have an active Minister of Communications again, me, I think it would be appropriate to reinstate this procedure, and pin this thread, unless the Delegate has a different plan for how the newsbox should be updated.

COE, I'd appreciate it if you can you please put something on the news box regarding the Delegate Special elections and the beginning of the Justice Elections whenever you have time?

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Given that that thread is only available for the FA group to view, I think it would be better to just telegram/PM the ambassadors. The newsbox is for things that concern the entire regional community, including non-citizens. Internal ministry news is best kept to internal ministry communication.

COE, can you please change the status of the Delegate Election from nominations to voting in the News Box? Please and thank you.

~ Tomb

COE or Elu,

Can either of you please change the News Box to reflect my election as the new Delegate?

Thank you,

~ Tomb

I think my editing it earlier was probably a mistake. Didn't really think about it very hard. Will bother COE.

Updated a bit ago. I've added this to the OP as well. Ministers, please use this template when you want something added:
Code:
[b]What I want the Newsbox to say:[/b]
[b]Relevant Link:[/b]
Also, I serve at the pleasure of the delegate, so I don't mind if the delegate wants to update it on their own with region-wide news. If they mess up the format, I'll fix it after them ;)

Hi COE, I was looking at the NewsBox and I clicked on the link to the Judicial elections by accident, and I found out that it actually leads you to the Regional Assembly voting threads.

So I would it if you can please edit that, please and thank you :)

~ Tomb

Hey COE, can you please update the News Box to reflect the current Special Elections for Justice?

~ Tomb

Just a note to say that I've updated the newsbox as it was drastically out of date.

Back