Iro is not back!

Iro

TNPer
Hey, TNP! With a bit of free time today, I thought I'd drop by and see how the region was doing. Unbeknownst to me, my login credentials were still plugged into Chrome and I was autologged in. I arrived to an inbox full of messages.

It makes my heart skip a beat to poke around the forum and see the region doing so well. If only I could jump back in - but it's not going to happen. I love you all (mostly) and I had lots of fun here, but when a project pulled me away and I had a month lost from my NationStates world, I realized I'm probably better off without it. So I'm making the conscious decision to cut it off, despite the fact that it's been cut off for a few months now. It feels pretty icky for no one to know what's been going on with me, and out of every NS community I've joined in the past three years (Atrigeas, FRA, New Sorvun, Nysa, etc) I feel like TNP is the one that I can always come home to.

If I screwed up and left some unfinished business, please feel free to mention it. I'd love an update on how the Communications ministry is going, and the general government, and the region, and all of you wonderful people.

So I guess this is the goodbye that's been coming for four months? I hope I'm remembered by someone because I'll sure remember all of you.

I never got a chance to meet you. Soooo I think you should not break up with NationStates. In fact you should propose to it. Go on get on one knee. Say you'll never leave again.

Also Lord shawN Nwahs is still waiting for a TNP Wire update.

I miss you, bro. But I know RL comes first.

Why don't just come and post every now and then, anyway? Not so hard, man.

well, I only hope you're doing fine.

I'm glad you came back Iro, I missed you as well. The only thing is you didn't tell me you were leaving :P The Communications Ministry is going along slowly but we do miss your editions of the TNP Wire ;)

I hope RL is going well for you.

Back