r3naissanc3r's admission to the Security Council

The voting thread for SC admission

The Security Council has voted to approve r3naissanc3r as a member of the SC. I put forward a motion for the Regional Assembly to vote to admit r3naissanc3r to the Security Council.

This thread may be used as a venue for discussion. I am also looking for a second to this motion when the time comes.

Obviously as everyone can see from the Council Chambers, I support having r3n in the Security Council.

She has consistently maintained a high endorsement level on his nation HMS Unicorn and has been consistently active and reliable during her time here. I believe she is very trustworthy and I am pleased she decided to join the SC.

I think Aba was seconding the motion that R3N is a sexy blonde woman.

With a little surgery and hormone therapy, I think the motion will pass

r3n is very sneaky and tricksy. I'm not sure at all that a place on the SC would be right - how about the delegacy instead?

I should note that the second by Abacathea is presumed to have been of the only motion to vote that has been put in the thread (that being the Vice Delegate's motion to admit r3n to the security council), if that is not the case he should note as such, should members wish to put a motion concerning whether or not r3n is, in fact, a sexy blonde woman with a penchant for long walks on the beach, surfing and mojitos, they should propose that in another thread.

Back