Who will be here 10 years from now?

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Who do you think will still be here in another decade of nationstates and the North Pacific?

Will the game still be around?

If the game is around, I would expect to see Grosse and Flem here still at the very least. FEC and GBM will be around when they can. Blackshear and DD will return periodically to maintain their position in the top ten posters. I mean, what is another 10 years?

That's kind of like asking what RL will be like in 1000 years :D

I think in 10 years McMasterdonia will still be here, and Wham, and Romanoffia.

My original TNP nation was founded here 10 years ago December, but I truly have no idea whether I even will be here in 10 years. (And to be fair, my original NS nation was founded in 2003 but it and I went missing after a computer crash, and I lost both the URL to the game and the passcode to the nation; and in those days they couldn't even revive counties even if you had the information, I got that nation restored to me recently. :) )
Like I said, ten years from now -- who lnows?

Ten years from now? If everything goes right, I'd probably be a teacher by then. Not sure if I'd have time for NS, let alone TNP.

I didn't think I'd make 10 years. I would like to think that when I'm in my mid-40s I'd have left this game cause I'll be even further removed from the teens than I am now.

I am not personally sure there will be a Nationstates in 10 years. 1
But even if there is, personally I do not think I will be around then. I suspect that at some point TNP will get successfully overthrown and I will not be a part of it, or perhaps TNP will have evolved to the extent that I will not want to be a part of it.

I didn't imagine I'd play and come back to this crappy game so often over the course of 10 years already, and now that I do realize how much time of my RL got dumped for NS I'm not sure I'm willing to give it another 10 years.

Wouldn't have guessed I would have stuck around this long. Can't imagine being around another 10 or 11 years but who knows. I think I quit the game for the first time about 10 years ago.

Blackshear:
Wouldn't have guessed I would have stuck around this long. Can't imagine being around another 10 or 11 years but who knows. I think I quit the game for the first time about 10 years ago.

Oh, so you were one of those people.

Delfos:
I didn't imagine I'd play and come back to this crappy game so often over the course of 10 years already, and now that I do realize how much time of my RL got dumped for NS I'm not sure I'm willing to give it another 10 years.

I've heard several people say that about NS, that it is a crappy game lol. But here you are Delfos after all that time ;)

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Mcm, after we finally convince him to be delegate 4 life! And DD and myself will finally get along! ;)

The former will never happen. The latter is far from likely xD

It looks as though nobody who was here 10 years ago believed they would still be here. A lot of people will take a long hiatus and most probably won't come back. Some will though.

I remember Blackshear saying that he has been on a longer hiatus than most TNPers have had careers here :P

I think I'll definitely be on NationStates. Maybe not as a TNPer, but definitely in NS as a whole. I like it too much to stop.

Back