Favourite Delegates of TNP

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Who was your favourite Delegate of the North Pacific?

My favourite Delegate was Delegate Zemnaya Svoboda (Eluvatar). He was an excellent Delegate who enacted a lot of really positive policies. His term was plagued by issues between cabinet members and the political machinations that occurred in the lead up to his recall from office for inactivity. I was sad to see a great Delegate have to end his term that way.

He was my favourite delegate also. We was a great facilitator and you could always rely on him to know what's right, even though he was open-minded enough to allow contrary opinions to be thrashed out. I don't know exactly how it ended but that was a very sad time.

It was a sad time. He was a very good Delegate but at times he would ignore issues which led to their escalation which I think caused his absence and ultimate recall. I believe he was one of the greatest Delegates TNP ever had and I hope people look beyond the recall issue....

Great Bights Mum. Never had much interaction with her but under her tenure TNP was stable and drama-free :P

For sentimental reasons: Magicality
The only past delegate of the region I've met in person: GBM
I've been on the phone with: PD and IP (and maybe one or two others)

I'll admit I've lost track of who has been delegate since my term.

Hard to pick. I liked most Delegates, whether I agreed with them or not. Certainly, I always love GBM. Magicality had a great heart for TNP.

I haven't lived under enough delegates to be too picky. Eluvatar was excellent because of the policies and initiatives he put in place and his failings created some of the most hilarious and entertaining moments during my time here.

McM comes a close second - simply because the stability / awesomeness makes much less drama :P And after all - what is TNP without the drama? ;)

Back