-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce-seal.png

k9taqa.gif
10th Anniversary of the creation of the flag
k9taqa.gif

Welcome one and all to the anniversary of the creation of the flag of the North Pacific. Please sign your name here and let us know where you are from!

The flag of the North Pacific was created by a long time TNPer and former Delegate Thel D'ran. The flag has faced only minor alterations since its creation. The flag was adopted as the official flag of the region approximately 9 years ago, after the end of the North Pacific Directorate.

I hope that you will enjoy the festivities that we will have in celebration of this historic milestone. For those visiting, this shall hopefully provide some insight into the community of the North Pacific (past and present) and what it is that makes us tick. For TNPers, I hope you enjoy the anniversary celebrations and hopefully learn something as well.

- McMasterdonia

Hello,

I'm Thel D'Ran and it is also roughly the tenth anniversary of my having been involved with NationStates.

I designed the flag and seal back then and I'll be posting throughout the day with some history and perspective for those who are interested.

Minor correction....the Flag was originally adopted in the areas of TNP that were under the control of what came to be known as The North Pacific Confederation during the Pixiedance regime; we brought it with us to the Constitutional Convention and it was a law that was carried over with the unified region.

I'm here and I've been here ever since the Flag was first adopted as law.

Back