Deputy Minister (C&E)

Lennart

TNPer
Dear Delegate, dear Members of the Cabinet, as the acting Minister of Culture and Entertainment I have the honour and responsibility of planning the Flag day event. But there's more to C&E than that event and I have plans for RP too.

As I told McM via TG, James is willing to help and he has the experience to do so. We can do great things, and I want to give him some credit... Also I hope tomorrow we have three important things done: 1- An improved, updated map, 2- A plan for RP, and 3- A comprehensive plan for the Flag day event.

PS-He shouldn't be an "acting" DM, should he?

How about you ask him to help out as an officer of the Ministry? We can see how he goes and promote him if he is active.

The Regional Parade is something that will require your attention. Nations can parade their nation through Magicality City (in a specified thread) with somebody commentating.

Are you happy to have everything contained in the one forum rather than having a heap of subforums? I think that is what I'd prefer. So there would be a heap of active topics all in the one place.

I would like it everything in the same forum, like most events we've done before.

I'm thinking about a way of giving individual threads more visibility, though. Maybe announcing them on RMB will help, and also news box... It would be amazing to see the same people moving from RMB to forums and the other way around, enjoying both sides of TNP.

Anyway, I'll be writing and sending individual invitations to people in friendly regions, former TNPers and such. If any of you members of the cabinet, has any suggestion I would like to hear it!

Just remember we've invited a few set regions. We haven't invited everyone. Though I'd be fine for you to invite individual people to come a long and participate in the event, the more the merrier.

I think we will need to put a bit of focus into getting people into the parade and posting on the threads. I'll do a region wide tg and a group specific PM on the forum to draw attention to it.

Is there any rules set for said parade? questions to answer, tasks, games? Is there any example out there? Should it be the first thing people do before taking part in anything else?

Back