Hyperion
The Sotoan Union
The Cartopian Society
Oswor
Estradia
Tutsa
Ugandavitz
Cekan​

State of Decline (Personal Note from Kialga)

The spark that once feed the IWU is dying. The region is entering a collapse as nations left and right continue to Cease-To-Exist and the lack of a recruiter ceases the flow of fresh nations into the region. Government leaders are being invited elsewhere by former IWU citizens so that they may build a new region to something that may compare to the IWU's legacy. I've already put how I feel into actual words, so it may be better to do that here as well.

With Happiness Comes Sadness...

03/27/2014

So, even with the region in a state of decline... like, almost a constant state of decline, activity seems to be looking up. A stock exchange is peeking, the RMB is lively (or more-so than it has been in awhile), and there seems to be a general good air around the region. Really, just a jolly time around the region.

However, the outside is far better than the inside... A lackluster government, a lackluster founder, and a lackluster amount of decent activity being boiled in the region. There is only so much I can do without being criticized. There is only so much I can do without being overbearing. To be frank, I've run out of lust to keep trying anything. Either it gets shot down, seen as a coup, or I run out of time to do anything decent with it.

Really, this is an apology to the region. I am lacking what I used to in order to be the founder that you all have either known prior or wanted. Some things, I am hoping, will change. There are things far out of my control that I can't change. Personally, I must face the music and accept the terrible job I am doing for the region. I don't want you all to see this as a sign of weakness, as it is far from it. I really just hate having so many ideas with no way to fulfill them.

Look for some updates within the month.

Stay great, region,
Kialga <3

This is in no way a cry for help, it is the facts. The IWU is likely to fade from the world and I am just here to explain why. Not much of a Foreign Update, but it is all there is to say anymore.

Stay marvelous you all.
Kialga~​

Back