Assistant AG

Congrats to those appointed. :clap:

Also, HuAt has applied for an AAG spot. He is a new player but seems eager to contribute to the region. In his app he claims to have dived into the legal records of the region. And feels participating n our simulated role play courts and arguing law can help him in his Real Life endeavours. So Teaming him up with Romanoffia and myself, I feel we can help shape him into a competent Prosecutor.

Your making me wish that I applied :P

Hey feel free.

In other regions where the AG is an appointed position they sort of have a law course/mentorship program where aspiring folks who wish to prosecute can be trained up.

Since our AG is an elected position - and ever revolving as most of our elected positions are. There really isnt an opportunity to take players under wing and train them in the school of prosecutions. And so Id hope during my term to open up the AAG position and have a mix of experienced TNP legal minds being assisted by younger players who are interested in the judical branch. So if youre interested and would like to get your foot in the door. Please consider applying.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Hey feel free.

In other regions where the AG is an appointed position they sort of have a law course/mentorship program where aspiring folks who wish to prosecute can be trained up.

Since our AG is an elected position - and ever revolving as most of our elected positions are. There really isnt an opportunity to take players under wing and train them in the school of prosecutions. And so Id hope during my term to open up the AAG position and have a mix of experienced TNP legal minds being assisted by younger players who are interested in the judical branch. So if youre interested and would like to get your foot in the door. Please consider applying.
where? In the thread you created?

Back