Global Right Alliance

Joe Bobs

TNPer
The name of your region: Global Right Alliance

A link to your region's forums: http://w11.zetaboards.com/GlobalRightAlliance/index/

Head of Government/Head of State: Head of State is Speaker of the People's Assembly Old Zertaxia; Head of Government is currently split between Old Z, GRADF General Jonewest, IA Minister Sovereign Liberties and FA Minister Joe Bobs - a system we're trying out

Minister for Foreign Affairs (or similar): Joe Bobs

A short description of your region: The GRA was founded in early 2005 and was refounded in 2007 following an occupation. We area founding member of the FRA. We are currently in our fourth rebirth, which gives rise to our symbol the Phoenix. We have a strong history, previously boasting a population of 400+ and contributing some major players to the NS world. We have always been a hub of activity, especially in the defender world, and are known for our somewhat lively and occasionally misanthropic character. :P

Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Of course!

I would like to add, whilst I know we fall just below your population cut-off, we do have a very strong level of activity and have begun a major recruitment drive. I hope this, together with our history, will allow you to consider our application. Thankyou.

Back