Ator People for Justice

I've decided to put forth my name as a candidate for Justice.

To start it off, I've written a few questions of my own.

Who are you, exactly?

I held my first government position in TNP in 2005. Since then, I've served in various capacities in the region, including as Vice Delegate and on the Security Council. I took a break from TNP because of RL reasons in 2011/2012, but I'm back and committed to staying around for some time.

Do you even know anything about the Constibillocode?

Well, I don't want to brag, but I was there when it was written :P . But seriously, I am quite familiar with the laws governing our fine region.

What is the state of our Justice system now, and where is it going?

The Court has had an interesting last few months. It has heard cases that addressed laws not previous tested in the courts. It faced its first FOI request for deliberation logs. It heard its first civil trial.

And so, I think the Court is probably the part of our government that's going to see the most change in this coming year. The RA is considering legislation that might clarify and change the Court's role, powers, and judicial framework. And whatever happens with this legislation, the Court will play a crucial role in this upcoming year, and I would count myself fortunate to be a part of that.

Anyhow, I'm happy to answer any questions, and I also wish my fellow candidates the best of luck in their campaigns.

Back