Jack Holland for Justice

JACK HOLLAND FOR JUSTICE, 2014

I believe the most important attribute to leadership and public service in The North Pacific should not be on how good a speech giver you are but on how you will take action and what you will do for the region Thus, I'll cut all the campaign ribbons and give you the simple and honest truth about myself.

First off, I will admit that I have had no political experience in being elected in the North Pacific but that of course doesn't negate my chance to run. What I do have is a eager drive to get stuff done and make an important and helpful contribution to this region. Whether its being Chief Justice of the North Pacific or simply being a RA member, my number one motto is "Put the Region First". Though I've been partially inactive in the past, my schedule has relaxed somewhat and I now have more time to go on and work with this region. I can promise you beyond the shadow of the doubt that if you elect me, I will ensure that I remain not only active but involved in public affairs. As a justice, I can promise to be as impartial as humanly possible. I have always wanted to be a judge and have a chance to show my unbiased impartiallity and would love for you to grant me that opportunity

SO ELECT JACK HOLLAND FOR JUSTICE and Give Me a Chance to Make you all proud.

Thanks.

If you have any comments, questions, constructive criticism, or concerns, please state them below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Back