Vote Geniva for justice

Geniva

TNPer
I am currently studying law and political science in university I am already through most of my government law and trying to get experience In that field that's why I'm am applying for court justices so I can get a grasps of government law that's why I should be elected I know I haven't been elected for anything but I think I would make a good court justice

No I will make sure there is no corruption within the judicial system but that cheese is tempting

Forgot to add I promise to uphold fairness and democracy if I am elected and I've been here a while now I think that my joint experience of studying law and learning the North Pacific laws I think I would make a good court justice

Also If I was elected I would propose that any law that is currently being debated should pass through the court to see if it upholds the constitution and if any part of the bill is unconstitutional it shall be struck of and deemed unconstitutional and return our findings to the debate tread

Geniva:
Also If I was elected I would propose that any law that is currently being debated should pass through the court to see if it upholds the constitution and if any part of the bill is unconstitutional it shall be struck of and deemed unconstitutional and return our findings to the debate tread
Wouldn't that require a constitutional amendment?

Yes but since there is no law it is not required for it to go through the courts until the law is passed

1. Please critique Flemingovia vs Grosse. What went wrong, and what could have been done better?

2. What would you say to those who claim that amateur lawyers and law students have fucked up our constitution since day one, and should have a restraining order keeping them as far away from our courts as possible?

Firstly I would like to know who said that law students were to blame for the fucked up of the constitution and I would like to say they are wrong because I'm in my last year so I have experience secondly in my opinion what when wrong in your case is that there was no other side to the story they didn't here from the other side I know he didn't give any plea but why was there no evidence discussed the court ruled with you but that is a biased decision as there was no evidence that the accused did any of the complaints filed against him so in my opinion the trial should of been postpone until new evidence come to light

Altor I believe that the 3 justices and the attorney general should have a diberation tread to discuss the trials evidence witness testimonies and and then should pool all the opinions together and give there verdict also I believe we should set up a appeals court because I was looking through some cases and I believe the outcomes were incorrect and this gives the parties involved to appeal their last court rulings

...You think the attorney general should have an equal vote to the justices in whether or not someone is guilty?

No I think the attorney general should not have a vote as the same justices when It against citizens against but when it's the state against a citizen he should have a vote

Back