Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Nominations: January 2014 General Election

ec-seal.png

The North Pacific will be electing a Court Justice, to serve until the next election in March. Any Regional Assembly Member is eligible to run.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or simply declare candidacy in this topic. Nominations, acceptances of nominations, and declarations of candidacy must be posted in this topic to be valid. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy (you cannot take someone off the ballot by removing your nomination of them at the last minute). This allows for transparency and clear record keeping. All nominations, declarations of candidacy, or acceptances of nomination are legally required to be posted during the nomination period, which is from (time=1391045880) to (time=1391477880). One may only be a candidate for one position in this election, so acceptance of nomination or declaration of candidacy will be understood as withdrawal from candidacy for all other positions. Voting will be from (time=1391477880) to (time=1391909880).

This topic is intended for nominations and may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Eligible to be nominated: All Regional Assembly members.

Justice

Accepted
Leekem
Geniva
Jack Holland
New Charlzilla

Nominated
Gracius Maximus

Declined
McMasterdonia
Great Bights Mum
Iro

Election Commissioners: McMasterdonia.

I'll take a stab at it!

...and this would require me to resign from my cabinet post, yes?

mcmasterdonia:
Topic title was wrong and I have fixed it.
Wait, that makes more sense. I was gonna ring up Zyvet and see why he wasn't in office anymore, but I'll stand regardless.

Democratic Donkeys:
I also nominate Leekem
Thank you, DD, for taking your time and effort to nominate me and I stand by your decision. With that being said I accept my nomination for Justice of The North Pacific.

I, New Charlzilla, would like to announce my candidacy for the position of Justice.

Sherpasticks. I've just gotten accepted into another production, eh, and that'll take most of my time until April? Please do take me off the ballot. Good luck, guys!

Back