Plans for the new term:

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Firstly, congratulations to Democratic Donkeys on being elected Vice Delegate.

Ministers: If you don't wish to continue in your position please let me know immediately.

Foreign Affairs:
- Diplomatic Reports Clean up needs to be finalised
Diplomatic Report

Overview

In 10 Words:
Government Type:
R/D Alignment:
Regional Population:
Active Population:
WA Population:
Delegate Endorsements:

Current Government and Forum Officials

News

Issues-of-Note

Overview of issue/problem:
Background info:
Steps to alleviate issue (if applicable):
Any Consequences for TNP:

Ambassador’s Comments
- I would like a review of inactive embassies on the forum (suggested closure)
- We need to keep following up on regions we want to open embassies with.
- The Foreign Affairs update needs to be finalized (hopefully with help from everyone)

World Assembly Affairs
- So far, so good
- I'd like for us to start incorporating the votes of WA nations on the RMB. So we need a post made on the RMB once something goes to a vote
General Assembly Resolution At Vote: Nuclear Weapons YAY or something

Forum Thread: forum.thenorthpacific.org/omgnuclearweaponsily

Current Tally: Aye: 5, Democatic Donkeys, Great Bights Mum, Abacathea, Northern Flemingovia, Checkers, Nay: 1 New Haven America

Communications:
- I am still pleased with your work so far, continue doing what you're doing! :D

Culture and Entertainment:
- I would like you to speak to Milograd and his culture minister about a cultural event between Lazarus and The North Pacific
- Lennart had some regional awards competitions on the go; it might be a good idea to finish those off
- Themed weeks and events?
- We need to keep the RP going - help spurr activity in this field
- A focus on Lectures in the University has been discussed (I would also like us to start compiling a library of old lectures)

Defence:
- I am going to make myself defence minister. If there are concerns about this, raise them here.
- My focus will be on military activity - Gladio has returned and I plan to Delegate certain tasks to him and to Kiwi.
- I think that there is untapped potential from some of the roleplayers, I think that I will attempt to recruit them directly.

Internal Affairs
- Assisting Culture on the University would be a good start
- Internal Affairs help booth
- Welcoming PM
- Other ideas are welcome

Already spoken to Lazarus, specifically, Funkadelia about cultural events and now that the fairs finished we can go back to discussing it.

I'll speak to Lennart about what he had planned for the awards. Themed events and weeks might not be too difficult - depends on how we go about deciding the themes (input would be appreciated).

RP, could possibly be tied in to the themed weeks.

I know we've already spoken on Lectures, although it's a case of finding people who will agree to a lecture, so suggestions here are also welcome.

Well, that's an easy job for me. I'm thinking about an expose about DD- he's the only non-incumbent.

In this term, I'm thinking about expanding the Twitter operations. Do you/anyone have any ideas about that?

It might be worth looking in to seeing if Zetaboards has a twitter feed that could be installed... At the very least i'd recommend everyone get an account and to keep retweeting Iro's tweets >_>

Back