Results: January 2014 General Election

Results: January 2014 General Election

ec-seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this January 2014 General Elections and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct. In these results, the tables list percentages out of those voters voting for a candidate and not abstaining, as the legal code specifies abstentions should not be used to determine the result of any election.

Candidates [c] Votes [c] Win?
[c]King Durk the Awesome[c]1[c]No
[c]mcmasterdonia[c]31[c]Yes
[c]Tim[c]3[c]No
[c]Abstain[c]1[c]-

[c]Abacathea[c]5[c]No
[c]Blue Wolf II[c]3[c]No
[c]Democratic Donkeys[c]25[c]Yes
[c]Geniva[c]1[c]No
[c]Abstain[c]2[c]-

[c]bootahilley 01[c]5[c]No
[c]Leekem[c]4[c]No
[c]Zyvetskistaahn[c]21[c]Yes
[c]Abstain[c]6[c]-

The Voting Booth:
In these results, the tables list percentages out of those voters voting for a candidate and not abstaining
I see no percentages :headbang:

Anyway, congratulations to McM, DD and Zyvetskistaahn!

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, especially DD you have always stood by my side and I appreciate it. I congratulates you on your victory. I know you will make a swell vice delegate with your unique personality and you vision for the North Pacific.

Lord Nwahs:
The Voting Booth:
In these results, the tables list percentages out of those voters voting for a candidate and not abstaining
I see no percentages :headbang:

Anyway, congratulations to McM, DD and Zyvetskistaahn!
Here you go. I actually used a slide rule to do the statistical analysis. No, really, I did. Log-Log-Duplex-Decitrig sliderules are perfectly suited for stuff like this. :P

Voting results in Percentages of Valid Votes (Rounded to the last significant digit)

77ku.jpg

flemingovia:
Curses, I lose again. Foiled by the minor technicality of not running.

Congrats all. When's the coup?
We already have a coop in TNP:

8d4s.jpg

That's Tim in the bottom left corner. :P

Back