Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific (WIP)

Welcome to the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific!

REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

(OCC: Don't mind the title. I can't changed it. :facepalm: )​

What is the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific?

The Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific (U.D.N.N.P) is a a geo-political, ideological and​
economic organisation located in the North Pacific, which was formed on 8 January 2014 by Grogeriovania under the instructions of Premier Zhevas Ballenka. The aim of this association is to bring democratic countries around the North Pacific region to accelerate economic growth, social progress, cultural development among its members, the promotion of democracy among it's members and other countries of the North Pacific, protection of regional peace and stability, and opportunities for member countries to discuss differences peacefully.

OlveyEdit: The UDNNP is defunct, its successor agency, the DU can be found here

What are the goals of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific?

As mentioned above, although not in order, the goals of the U.D.N.N.P are;

1. The promotion of democracy among it's members and other countries of the North Pacific.
2. Acceleration and the advancement of economic growth of member nations and all nations of the North Pacific.
3. Social progress of each member nation and other nations of the North pacific.
4. Cultural development and preservation among its members and other nations of the North Pacific.
5. Protection of regional peace and stability.
6. Opportunities for member countries to discuss differences peacefully.

Also the union would focus on current issues such as climate change, civil unrest and others of the likes. This issues would be discussed by the representatives of the member nations to try and resolve them as best as possible.

How does the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific operate?

Each nation that chooses to join the U.D.N.N.P will have its head of​
state as the representative of the country. Among this representatives, a chairman would be elected by the representatives along with two vice chairpersons. The lead chairperson and in his absence, the two vice chairpersons would chosen as the leaders of the union. During the 10th of January or if the the head chairperson and his two vice chairpersons demands for, or if all of the representatives, by popular vote, votes for it, a summit will be held which would serve as a general meeting of all member nations. During this meeting, issues that involve any member nation, the North Pacific region or any agenda any representative feels must be discussed will be conversed upon by all of the representatives present at the summit. Actions taken towards the said issues would be debated upon by the representatives and would be voted upon, in a democratic manner.

---Updated as of January 9, 2014---

What are the requirements for a nation to join the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific?

The U.D.N.N.P has four very simple yet concrete rules for any nations that wish to joins the​
association. This are;

1. Any nation that applies for membership must operate with a democratic government system and must have adequate civil and political freedoms. A nation must have at least average civil rights and political freedom (50 on the Martin, Jr. Units and Diebold Scale). Any nation that applies and fails to meet this categories would be rejected.

2. Understandably, any nation that wishes to apply for membership for the U.D.N.N.P must be located within the region of the North Pacific. The U.D.N.N.P is a regional association and thus only accepts nations within its own region. Exceptions can be granted however if the popular vote, members of the U.D.N.N.P approve so.

3. Any nation that applies for membership must not have taken any aggressive military action towards other nations, whether they are current members of the U.D.N.N.P within the time span of one month. Any nations that has committed aggressive military actions towards another and is still willing to apply must give a valid reason for their actions. The representatives of the member nations must then debate and vote on whether or not to accept the said nation.

4. Any nation that applies for membership must be willing to aid other member nations and non-member nations of the North Pacific is they require so. If another nation, whether a member of the U.D.N.N.P or not, comes into crisis, members are not required to aid the said nation but are expected to do so. Member nations of the U.D.N.N.P are also not allowed to wage aggressive military actions towards one another unless they have a valid reason to do so. All disputes among members are encouraged to be settled diplomatically rather than through aggressive military acts.

How does a nation apply for membership and become a proper member?

For any nation that chooses to join the U.D.N.N.P, they must go through two very simple, easy and fast steps. The first step being the registration and the second being the oath taking which makes the nation a proper member of the U.D.N.N.P. The application form and oath of membership would be provided below.

*Application form:

Name of nation:
Official title of nation:
Capital city of nation:
Head of state:
Head of Government:

Form of government:
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units:
Ranking on the Diebold Scale:

Nation's official stance on democracy:
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific:
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P:

*Oath of membership:

I, (Insert name of head of state and/or government) solemnly swear that I/we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in my nation of (Insert name of nation here (without the title of the said nation of course)). While carrying the banner of democracy, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
(Name, position of power)

Why should any country join the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific?

Premier Ballenka wants all democratic nations of the North Pacific to have a safe haven and a friendly group to work and advance with. All of the member nations of the U.D.N.N.P will have each other to depend on, creating an atmosphere of camaraderie and friendship and insuring that conflicts between nations are solved without bloodshed. In addition, all members of the U.D.N.N.P are encouraged to create economic partnerships with each other, insuring that every member nation prospers. The U.D.N.N.P is simply a group of democratic nations who wishes to see a safe and stable North Pacific under democracy, where every citizen's rights and freedom are held dearly by its governments.

Additional Facts about the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Here are some more facts on our association.

Headquarters: Mygrovska, Grogeriovania (temporarily).
Head chairperson: Premier Zhevas Ballenka (temporarily).
Vice chairpersons: Vacant temporarily.

Members: 2
Grogeriovania - Presmier Zhevas Ballenka as representative, Acting Chairman of the U.D.N.N.P
Olvern - Acting President Lord Nwahs as representative
Geniva - President Browning as representative

Established:
Proposed: January 6, 2014.
Established: January 8, 2014.
Founded by: Premier Zhevas Ballenka, Grogeriovanian president.

Number of summits held:
None.
Date of Annual summit:
January 10, 2013.

*Application form:

Name of nation: Merconitonitopia
Official title of nation: United Imperial Republics
Capital city of nation: Canadia
Head of state: Supreme Leader Infuschein
Head of Government: Supreme Leader Infuschein

Form of government: Democratic Monarchy
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units: 38 - "Some"
Ranking on the Diebold Scale: 25 - "Few"

Nation's official stance on democracy: We sure do love it!
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: We love that too!
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: Because we want to unite with our fellow democracies and stuff.

*Oath of membership:

I, Supreme Leader Infuschein solemnly swear that I/we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in my nation of Merconitonitopia. While carrying the banner of democracy, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader Infuschein, Benevolent President For Life, One True Leader of Merconitonitopia.

Name of nation: Olvern
Official title of nation: Republic
Capital city of nation: Capital City
Head of state: Acting President Lord Nwahs
Head of Government: Speaker of the House Kristen Tibor Marinos

Form of government: Parliamentary Republic
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units: 67
Ranking on the Diebold Scale: 83

Nation's official stance on democracy: A necessity for any society that wishes to protect the interests of its citizens. Democratic values are enshrined in the Olvernian Constitution
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: Olvern is committed to the North Pacific and seeks friendly relations with all regional nations.
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: Democracy is a value worth upholding, and a union of democratic nations within the North Pacific would serve to protect Olvern's interests and better relations with other nations which value democracy.

*Oath of membership:

We, Lord Nwahs and Kristen Tibor Marinos, solemnly swear that we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in the nation of Olvern. While carrying the banner of democracy, we will do our utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, we will do our utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
Lord Nwahs, Acting President
Kristen Marinos, Speaker of the House

Merconitonitopia:
*Application form:

Name of nation: Merconitonitopia
Official title of nation: United Imperial Republics
Capital city of nation: Canadia
Head of state: Supreme Leader Infuschein
Head of Government: Supreme Leader Infuschein

Form of government: Democratic Monarchy
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units: 38 - "Some"
Ranking on the Diebold Scale: 25 - "Few"

Nation's official stance on democracy: We sure do love it!
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: We love that too!
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: Because we want to unite with our fellow democracies and stuff.

*Oath of membership:

I, Supreme Leader Infuschein solemnly swear that I/we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in my nation of Merconitonitopia. While carrying the banner of democracy, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, I/we will do my/our utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
Supreme Leader Infuschein, Benevolent President For Life, One True Leader of Merconitonitopia.
To: Supreme Leader Infuschein
From: Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific and President of Grogeriovania
Subject: Membership into the U.D.N.N.P

Greetings sir Infuschien,

A pleasant day to you good sir. I am here to inform you of some matters with your registration​
into the the U.D.N.N.P. As you well know, the U.D.N.N.P only accepts countries with a Martin, Jr. Unit and Diebold Scale of 50 or more. As such, your application fails to meet this requirement and under normal circumstances, would be rejected. However, seeing as how you claim to be benevolent and have the best wishes of your people in mind, this is not the case. I would like to offer you a proposal. If you pledge you ease your civil and political freedoms and get a a Martin, Jr. Unit and Diebold Scale of at least 50 within the next two or three months, I will accept you into the U.D.N.N.P. If you reject this proposal, then we have no choice but to reject your application as well. If you make this pledge and fail to meet the requirements within the next two to three months, we would have no choice but eject you and your country from the U.D.N.N.P. As just your registration is still pending unless you choose to accept or deny this proposal.

Again good day to you and we hope that you consider this proposal.

Lord Nwahs:
Name of nation: Olvern
Official title of nation: Republic
Capital city of nation: Capital City
Head of state: Acting President Lord Nwahs
Head of Government: Speaker of the House Kristen Tibor Marinos

Form of government: Parliamentary Republic
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units: 67
Ranking on the Diebold Scale: 83

Nation's official stance on democracy: A necessity for any society that wishes to protect the interests of its citizens. Democratic values are enshrined in the Olvernian Constitution
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: Olvern is committed to the North Pacific and seeks friendly relations with all regional nations.
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: Democracy is a value worth upholding, and a union of democratic nations within the North Pacific would serve to protect Olvern's interests and better relations with other nations which value democracy.

*Oath of membership:

We, Lord Nwahs and Kristen Tibor Marinos, solemnly swear that we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in the nation of Olvern. While carrying the banner of democracy, we will do our utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, we will do our utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely,
Lord Nwahs, Acting President
Kristen Marinos, Speaker of the House
To: President Lord Nwahs and Speaker of the House Kristen Tibor Marinos
From: Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific and President of Grogeriovania

Good day to the both of you. I, Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific would like to inform you that The Republic of Olvern as been accepted as a member of the U.D.N.N.P. Also, I would like to welcome Lord Nwahs as a representative to the U.D.N.N.P. We hope to see you during our future summits.

Again, good day and we thank you for join the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

*Application form:

Name of nation:Geniva
Official title of nation: Republic of Geniva
Capital city of nation: New Genivan City
Head of state:President Browning
Head of Government:President Browning

Form of government: constitutional Republic
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units:77
Ranking on the Diebold Scale:60

Nation's official stance on democracy: Geniva official stance on democracy is that every citizen should have a voice and is highlighted in Geniva's supreme constitution

Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: I believe that the North Pacific is to keep nation states safe
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: I really appreciate your belief in democracy and think it is a wonderful thing

I, President jake browning solemnly swear that I/we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in my nation of Geniva While carrying the banner of democracy, I will do my utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, I will do my utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely, President Browning
(Jake Browning, President of Geniva)

Geniva:
*Application form:

Name of nation:Geniva
Official title of nation: Republic of Geniva
Capital city of nation: New Genivan City
Head of state:President Browning
Head of Government:President Browning

Form of government: constitutional Republic
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units:77
Ranking on the Diebold Scale:60

Nation's official stance on democracy: Geniva official stance on democracy is that every citizen should have a voice and is highlighted in Geniva's supreme constitution

Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: I believe that the North Pacific is to keep nation states safe
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: I really appreciate your belief in democracy and think it is a wonderful thing

I, President jake browning solemnly swear that I/we would uphold equality, freedom and rule of law with the highest regard in my nation of Geniva While carrying the banner of democracy, I will do my utmost to promote popular sovereignty and political freedom and equality and freedom of all individuals. Under the banner of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, I will do my utmost to promote democracy within the North Pacific, promote a feeling of camaraderie with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific, settle disputes with other members and non-members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific in a diplomatic and civilized manner and aid any nations member or not of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific if they are in need. I pledge never to break this vows or face the consequence from my people and the other members of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

Sincerely, President Browning
(Jake Browning, President of Geniva)
To: President Browning

Good day to you. I, Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific would like to inform you that The Republic of Geniva as been accepted as a member of the U.D.N.N.P. Also, I would like to welcome President Browning as a representative to the U.D.N.N.P. We hope to see you during our future summits.

Again, good day and we thank you for join the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific.

----Announcement----

The U.D.N.N.P 2014 Summit which was to be held during January 10, 2014 has been postponed for the mean time because of technical problems with accommodation of guest. The Summit has been rescheduled for January 20, 2014. We are again, sorry for this and thank you for your patience.

From: Nikolai Iosefich Braverman, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Zemnaya Svoboda
To: Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific and President of Grogeriovania

The Russian Republic is most interested in international cooperation across The North Pacific, and particularly among democratic nations. However, my office is unsatisfied with the details published regarding the UDNNP. If your office might provide answers to these questions, we will be better able to consider membership:

1. How were the rules of the UDNNP as announced determined?
  2. How can these rules be changed?
  3. What are the powers and duties of the Chairman of the UDNNP over and toward the organization?
  4. How was the acting Chairman of the UDNNP selected?
  5. How can the Chairman of the UDNNP be replaced?
  6. Why do the rules specifically require heads of state to represent member states?
    My staff is was very concerned regarding this question for several reasons:
    • Many states, including many democratic states, do not have a presidential system but a parliamentary system of governance. In these states, the head of state is a largely ceremonial position, while the head of government directs executive policy in general and foreign policy in particular.
    • When the head of state is the head of government, they have numerous duties, often at all times of the day. For this reason, states employ a foreign service to act as envoys, ambassadors, and other flavors of diplomat representing their state to other states and international organizations. Diplomats can apply their entire attention to a narrower set of duties, while serving under the direction of the government.
    • In some democratic states, the monarch has been permitted to remain official head of state, while ceding power to an elected government. These states would appear to be unable to participate in the UDNNP.
  7. How can a nation leave the UDNNP?
  8. What are the powers of the summit?

If any of these questions require further clarification, please do not hesitate to inquire. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Nikolai Iosefich Braverman,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda

Zemnaya Svoboda:
From: Nikolai Iosefich Braverman, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Zemnaya Svoboda
To: Zhevas Ballenka, Acting Chairman of the Union of Democratic Nations of the North Pacific and President of Grogeriovania

The Russian Republic is most interested in international cooperation across The North Pacific, and particularly among democratic nations. However, my office is unsatisfied with the details published regarding the UDNNP. If your office might provide answers to these questions, we will be better able to consider membership:

3. What are the powers and duties of the Chairman of the UDNNP over and toward the organization?
  6. Why do the rules specifically require heads of state to represent member states?
    My staff is was very concerned regarding this question for several reasons:
    • Many states, including many democratic states, do not have a presidential system but a parliamentary system of governance. In these states, the head of state is a largely ceremonial position, while the head of government directs executive policy in general and foreign policy in particular.
    • When the head of state is the head of government, they have numerous duties, often at all times of the day. For this reason, states employ a foreign service to act as envoys, ambassadors, and other flavors of diplomat representing their state to other states and international organizations. Diplomats can apply their entire attention to a narrower set of duties, while serving under the direction of the government.
    • In some democratic states, the monarch has been permitted to remain official head of state, while ceding power to an elected government. These states would appear to be unable to participate in the UDNNP.
  7. How can a nation leave the UDNNP?
  8. What are the powers of the summit?

If any of these questions require further clarification, please do not hesitate to inquire. We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Nikolai Iosefich Braverman,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda
To: Nikolai Iosefich Braverman, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Zemnaya Svoboda

Hello sir and good day. We thank you for contacting our office for clarification and showing interest in joining our humble organization. As acting Chairman of the U.D.N.N.P, I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

The current rule implemented in the U.D.N.N.P was drafted by myself as a basis for any nation that wishes to join. This rules may be abolished or changed and new ones may be added on every summit held by the U.D.N.N.P.
    As I've stated above, rules may be abolished or changed and new ones may be added on every summit held by the U.D.N.N.P.
    The Chairperson and the Vice Chairpersons are the de facto leaders and administrative leaders of the U.D.N.N.P. Among the responsibilities this people handle are accepting or denying the applications of nations who would like to join, leading the regional efforts of the organization, presiding over the summits and others of the like.
    The Chairpersons are elected by the members of the U.D.N.N.P. The term of the chairpersons at this time are still to be debated and agreed upon by the members of the organization.
    The chairpersons have terms before they are not allowed to run anymore for the chairperson's seat. The chairpersons may also be removed by other members of the organization if through popular vote. A chairperson could also step down from his position if he wishes so.
    After a short discussion with experts in this field and with the information you have given, it is decided that this rule must be changed. Effectively, as of now, all nations would be able to choose their representative into the U.D.N.N.P. This representative may or may not be part of their respective governments.
[*] How can a nation leave the UDNNP?[/list]
Any nation that wishes to leave the U.D.N.N.P simply has to send a letter of resignation to the Chairperson or the Vice Chairpersons of the organization.
[*] What are the powers of the summit?[/list]
The summits are meetings for the members of the U.D.N.N.P where matters, such as pressing international issues, Treaties and trade agreements and the likes, are discussed by members of the U.D.N.N.P. Additionally, the elections of the Chairpersons are also held at summits.

I hope that I have clarified the questions above and if there are other matters you wish to ask, I would again be more than happy to answer them. We hope that you join our peaceful organization. Good day sir and we wish you and your nation the best of luck.

---Announcement---

To all members of the U.D.N.N.P:

*The 2014 summit has yet again been delayed to the fifth of February. Again, we are sorry for any discomfort we have made. Good day and thank you.

*All nations that wish to join the U.D.N.N.P are may now choose the representative of their nation. The representative may or may not be in a political seat in your nation. Thank you.

---Announcement---

*The 2014 summit has yet again been delayed to the fifth of February. Again, we are sorry for any discomfort we have made. Good day and thank you.

*All nations that wish to join the U.D.N.N.P are may now choose the representative of their nation. The representative may or may not be in a political seat in your nation. Thank you.

---Announcement---

---Announcement---

Name of nation: Chasmanthe
Official title of nation: The Total Perspective Vortex of Chasmanthe
Capital city of nation: Nikhaylovsk
Head of state: Niadh
Head of Government: Pho Tyrune (acting)

Form of government: Absolute Monarchy
Ranking on the Martin, Jr. Units: 75 (Superb)
Ranking on the Diebold Scale: 58 (Good)

Nation's official stance on democracy: What do I think of Democracy? I think it would be a very good idea.
Nation's official stance on the North Pacific: Esto Perpetua! (let it be forever)
Reason why nation would like to join the U.D.N.N.P: Activity.

Is the UDNNP still running? As president of a democratic nation I am very heavily inclined to apply to join.

Thank you

Egalotir:
Is the UDNNP still running? As president of a democratic nation I am very heavily inclined to apply to join.

Thank you
Since the founder CTE'd 5 months ago, I would say it's probably dead. However, if someone rebooted it and some summits were actually held, it would be a cool idea. I'd be willing to help if you were interested.

I'm in. I think it'd be fun to have our own little democratic sessions. Helping younger nations out with issues, rping situations, etc. I'm at work right now I'll be back in an hour and I got all night if you'd like to talk about it

Back