bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

O.o"
I gotta work on the security of the city at some point... -.-"
Here is the transcript of the video for you

Hello and welcome my YouTube channel, first I wanted to talk about our sponsor and my favorite game Ping @Laforeia simulation this game as the best graphics I have ever seen and as won the game of the year 5 times. If you use code Laf you'll get this limited time United Orange Valley States flag and one of Aerilia's legendary cards for Free!. Remember to subscribe to my channel and follow for part two on how to take control of Twilight Bend.

Well that didn't tell me anything.... I guess I'll have to wait until part 2 :squee:

Here is the transcript of the video for you

Hello and welcome my YouTube channel, first I wanted to talk about our sponsor and my favorite game Ping @Laforeia simulation this game as the best graphics I have ever seen and as won the game of the year 5 times. If you use code Laf you'll get this limited time United Orange Valley States flag and one of Aerilia's legendary cards for Free!. Remember to subscribe to my channel and follow for part two on how to take control of Twilight Bend.

Well that didn't tell me anything.... I guess I'll have to wait until part 2 :squee:
Hm, interesting, I'll make sure to subscribe to them and turn on my notifications then
And maybe sign up for that game for one of those cards, haha! xD

Back