bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

Look who came to visit recently......

If you like this you can see more at https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9194610/

:salute:

image.png

Wow, that's cool Marcus :D

I can't imagine working with a beast like that.

They were impressive, some jobs were easy, some very difficult.

They were powered by two RB199 engines, on take off, you could feel the rumble and roar of them in your chest.

And here's another one I worked on, G-24, to complete the tri-service. :salute:

image.png

Last edited:
Wonderful! I can only imagine the sensation of flying one…

I used to be in and out of the cockpits all the time, servicing, brakeman and playing 'hangar pilot'. :lol:

I never flew in one, but I did have a go in a simulator, that was fantastic, the sensation of take off, aerobatics. low level flying and landing.

It was so sensitive you could actually the feel wheels going over the gaps in the concrete hardstanding.

Here's another one I worked on, B-14. (I should do a thread with them all :salute::lol:)

image.png

Last edited:
I used to be in and out of the cockpits all the time, servicing, brakeman and playing 'hangar pilot'. :lol:

I never flew in one, but I did have a go in a simulator, that was fantastic, the sensation of take off, aerobatics. low level flying and landing.

It was so sensitive you could actually the feel wheels going over the gaps in the concrete hardstanding.

Here's another one I worked on, B-14. (I should do a thread with them all :salute::lol:)

image.png
I'm jealous, you get to do a lot of cool stuff!

Back