bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

y2813xe.png

@Anne of Cleves Not anymore. You are now an “unperson”. You never existed, and no one remembers that you existed.

This is the very last post of this thread. It’s over, the game is complete. You may now return to your regular daily routines.

Last edited:
@Anne of Cleves Not anymore. You are now an “unperson”. You never existed, and no one remembers that you existed.

This is the very last post of this thread. It’s over, the game is complete. You may now return to your regular daily routines.
Your illegal magic has been declared invalid, on the grounds of abuse of magic just to win, and the non-existence of this power. Your actions are henceforth declared null and void. I still exist.

You have now been beheaded due to accusations of failed and illegal wizard-craft and attempts to have someone not exist. You basically went down in the same way Anne Boleyn did. For your sin against humanity, you have been sent to the void by God. Back on Earth, your records have been burned and your life have been declared to be illegitimate

Last edited:
Yes, you did in the presence of me, THE TRUE WINNER.
AND I WILL DEFEAT ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY!!
MWHAAA, MWHAAA, MWHAAA

Last edited:
Back