Graphical Depiction of the RA

(Click to enlarge)

This is a crayon drawing made by a 5-year old child called Ig. Professor Ig is head of statistics at the University of Pokto in Chasmanthe.

The graphic has 66 blobs, and each blob represents a member in the TNP assembly.

The blobs are ordered from left to right by the date each country registered on the TNP forum.

The blobs are placed vertically according to how long they've been in the RA. They are coloured according to the executive, legislative, judicial, and security positions that they hold.

Of the 10 oldest, 6 are SC members. The oldest nation-states outside the SC are:

Flemingovia: Ig says he must surely have been an SC member at some stage, and risen above it.

Ator People: Former administrator with lots of endorsements. Looks likely to join the SC in 2014.

King Durk the Awesome: Committed reformer and founder of the regressive party. Holds the record for career-ejections (6300+).

Gracius Maximus: Former chief justice and delegate, although Ig doesn't know if those were simultaneous.

The youngest SC member is Lennart and the youngest executive officer is Abacathea. The youngest government official of the legislative category is Bootsie and the youngest justice is COE.

Chasmanthe:
Ator People: Former administrator with lots of endorsements. Looks likely to join the SC in 2014.
It's been quite a while since I've been on the SC. I don't know that I share the prediction that it will happen again any time soon, though.

Anyhow, nice chart. One way it might be improved would be to label both of the axes more clearly.

Back