FORUM | IRC | EMBASSY | SPINN

Delegate: Escade | Vice Delegate: Kringalia
Chair: Rebeltopia | MoRA: Awe
MoFA: Hileville | MoA: Southern Bellz
Chief Justice: Quitedad
Craziest MoFo: Belschaft
Written By: Horse
Contributor: Hileville

Elections over, Santa continues his ascent to power; New Ministers get situated.
The South Pacific's quadrimonthly elections are finally over, to some’s much happiness, others much moaning. This election, we saw a lot of new users running for the Cabinet positions. We saw Arbiter08, The United Communist Solar Republic, Farengeto, and Horse running for positions in the government. These new members, while campaigned hardily, did not, unfortunately (or maybe good, to some people :P) get main positions in the government. Arbiter08, Farengeto, and Horse (yours truly), did, however, get Deputy positions in the government (Arbiter and Farengeto in Regional Affairs, and myself getting a deputy position in Foreign Affairs.) The closest (and funniest) race to watch was, no doubt, Craziest MoFo of TSP. Grimreaper/Chairman Meow, Unibot, Belschaft, and Rebeltopia ran for the esteemed position. All Campaign threads were side splitting funny, and every opportunity to poke fun at each other/any member in NS was taken, and taken often. In the end, only 7 people could win this gladiator fight to the death, and here’s who won!

Delegate and Vice Delegate: Escade/Kringalia
Chair of the Assembly: Sandaoguo (resigned)
Minister of Regional Affairs: Awe
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Hileville
Minister of the Army: Southern Bellz
Chief Justice: Quitedad
Craziest MoFo: Belschaft

My sincerest congratulations go out to all the winners, and may they lead TSP to even greater glory, and an even greater forum community!
unfriendable.com_111016_1386775857.jpg
Cabinet makes decision on what to do with Osiris situation, issues arise.
For those unaware of the situation, on December 11th, Osiris was couped (as said by people against the current happenings. For those for it, it is called a continuation of Asta's administration), as Vencio, the Vice Delegate, took power, with the help of raiders ( The Black Riders, The Black Hawks, Pantheon, the violet syndicate, Unknown, The Kingdom of Great Britain, HYDRA, Balder, Albion, Europeia, The New Inquisition, The Land of Kings and Emperors, and Kantrias). The new regime, who has been ejecting members of The Empire, has been met with both support and criticism. The issue, of course, had many members wondering what TSP would do over the issue. Would TSP side with it's ally TNI and support the new regime? Would we side with Mahaj and CO, with the defenders? Or would we stay out of it completely? The Cabinet debated, and as the curtain rose, it was revealed that TSP would be watching with intent on what to do, and also will attempt to repair relations with the region. After the statement was released, Chair of the Assembly, Glen-Rhodes, released a statement, as Chair of the Assembly, on what he believe should be happening.This caused outrage in the cabinet, and Glen-Rhodes is on track to be being impeached. This led to Unibot, only a citizen in TSP, to motion the recall of Hileville, MoFA, due to "Hileville obstructed the ability of our elected official from viewing the sub-forum under false pretenses (security)." Hileville's recall has failed and Glen-Rhodes has resigned from his position.

Question: Reaction to Dali's statement/plans with Osiris after this, and plans with Osiris/will you seek permanent banishment for those involved?.

Statement from Dali: Given the toxic nature of the community, we will need fresh leadership in the region, so, I'm probably not going to run for anything in the near future.It'll depend of course on how long it takes Ven, Cormac, and Koth to get their heads out of their asses. My beef isn't with Ven or Koth really, as although they were certainly the ones to have planned this, they both are, I hope, reasonable players and who can do good things for the community. It's Cormac, though, I have issue with.We'll need to look at those who helped out as case by case, to see if they had malicious intent against Osiris, or for other reasons

Statement from Venico: Well, I plan on smashing him and anyone who joins their resistance =P This is war, my intention is to win.I plan on establishing the constitution and getting Osiris off the ground and secure and then retiring most likely. I might stay in culture but once everything is safe and fine, I'm getting out of politics.

cuttlefish.png

TSP readies itself for the World Fair, long awaited fun to begin soon.
After a LLOOOONNNNGGGG time of waiting, TSP and the World Fair committee have FINALLY began to set up the beginning of the World Fair, which begins on January 3rd, and ends on the 10th. The fair, which has 12 regions signed up for venues, is sure to be a smashing hit. Raider and Defender alike have signed up for the prestigious fair, which will create a melting pot of ideas for all members to utilize. The following regions have joined the World Fair, and requested a venue: The Pacific, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Lazarus, Osiris, The United Defenders League, Europeia, Albion, Wintreath, The Versutian Federation, Equilism, The Beach, and Mazeria. Our sincerest thank you here at TSP for signing up, and may this be a fantastic World Fair!

Horsey's thingybob of the month: Super Crate Box
So, while scrolling through the bowels of the internet, I stumbled across this game, called Super Crate Box. This game, while low in graphics, is loaded with fun. The objective: collect the crates, and do the THINGS *does the things*. The game's main character, which alternates between different characters (just models, nothing else) , who try and stop creatures from going into a fire. Your job is to stop them, lest they become faster and faster, and can kill you easier. Each new crate allows you to grab a new weapon, ranging from the katana to a minigun, or even a flamethrower. Enemies range from small little skulls, to giant green...things. I don't even know what they are :P. The game, as I will try and keep it, is free to play, but does require a download to play. I strongly recommend you play the game, and the link below will take you to the game.
[url]http://www.supercratebox.com/[/url]

Gossip Corner
  • Hileville is really a GGR sleeper agent.
  • Horse is really HEM in disguise.
  • Vibrant Coconuts is really Milograd.

Back