Only in Australia....

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Today at Mum's shop we were surprised by a little visitor in the coolroom, hiding behind the lettuce crates:

IMAG0058_zps8eb3285b.jpg

That particular snake is a Dugite. Unfortunately we had no means to remove it alive and people won't show up to take it away without charging an arm and a leg.

So he copped the metal pole to the face

2509756c-2f90-4196-b436-77bedd8d41c3_zps01b07e27.jpg

mcmasterdonia:
That particular snake is a Dugite. Unfortunately we had no means to remove it alive and people won't show up to take it away without charging an arm and a leg.
I'm surprised to see that it's a protected species but nobody would help removing it without charging.

Silly laws.

Frattastan:
mcmasterdonia:
I'm surprised to see that it's a protected species but nobody would help removing it without charging.

Silly laws.
Protected species ey?

Online admission of it's execution ey?

TNP needing a new delegate soon due to the impending prosecution of it's current one ey?

Abacathea:
Frattastan:
mcmasterdonia:

Silly laws.
Protected species ey?

Online admission of it's execution ey?

TNP needing a new delegate soon due to the impending prosecution of it's current one ey?

It is a protected species in South Australia, not in the West.

Ash:
Democratic Donkeys:
I wonder how many eggs it laid before you found it. :P
Omg, you would go there :P

It was too young for that!

Yup, by it's size. It was too small (in length) to have been that old. They get fat during the summer time as they eat a lot though :D

Back