I'm tired.

punk d

TNPer
-
-
The title could not sum up my feelings on this game. I don't think I've had more than a month lull in nearly 10 years. There are a few who have had a more contiguous life in the game, but few.

The thing is, I just don't have the strength or desire to play. The Z day taught me everything that I need to know about my gaming desire. I love Z day, it allows us all a chance to fight, battle, and make decisions that affect the future. That's what I like about this game - the struggle. But, recently, I've just been struggling to motivate.

I plan to stick around here as admin, as letting go of my other committments will be a relief. I'm excited to see new blood in many roles that are currently up for election.

My resignation from the RA is effective as soon as the Judicial Elections results become final.

Good luck to you all. For any interested, expect to see a 'retirement' thread on the NS forums. Not closing the door on returning, but unless the game changes significantly can't see what would motivate me to become a full-time player again.

Thank you for all the work you've put in to our collective enterprise. I hope to see you come around some months or years from now, and hope that you'll like what you see then :)

You're fun, so it is a little bit sad to let you go. Even If not playing the game I would like to see you around from time to time.

Anyway, enjoy your RL and a big thanks to you.

I understand your sentiment, Punk D. RL issues sometimes have a way of making us realize what's really important. Best of luck to you going forward. :)

With the elections over, consider my resignation live and in effect

Woo hoo!!! FREEDOM!!

I mean...parting is such sweet sorrow.

Back