Military Attaches

Ash

TNPer
I was discussing the possibility of stronger relations between TNP and TEP with Chasmanthe, and one of the things that was brought up were inter-regional military relations. Since IRL military attaches are attached to diplomatic missions, I would think the MoFA would have jurisdiction over the actual approval of this. I'm open to suggestions on this, as it is still in the development phase. This one is addressed mostly to Sanc but everyone feel free to chip in.

I'd disagree, I think if you want to recognize a military attache that is up to you.

Obviously FA needs to compliment what defence does and vice-versa.

I am not that keen on giving masking to foreigners that would give them access to our military chambers or IRC channel.

mcmasterdonia:
I am not that keen on giving masking to foreigners that would give them access to our military chambers or IRC channel.
I wasn't thinking anything that far. If anything, foreigners would receive Foreign Envoy masking and only have access to the public areas of the forum. There is no reason for them to have access to our NPA IRC channel - I am simply envisioning this as a way to get our two armies communicating with each other. If our military attache makes friends on the TEP forum and vice versa, it can only strengthen relations between our regions. Perhaps we can teach each other something about tactics, who knows?

Back