Kiwi for AG

Kiwi

TNPer
I'm just nearing the end of my law exams so don't really have time to write out a massive platform but feel free to ask any questions you like. As summer is approaching in NZ, I hope to bring as many cases as possible to trial.

I'll try edit this post on the 8th with some more info.

Hi Kiwi :hello:

I look forward to reading your platform later but he's a question to get you started:

When deciding whether to bring criminal charges, will you take into account who is the person committing the alleged crime, his or her political position, role on this board, contribution to the wider community?

Or will you totally disregard these factors, and blindly adhere to 'the law' ?

mcmasterdonia:
I'm glad that you decided to run. ^_^
As am I.

I seconded your nomination so I'm sure you realise my support is assured xD

Chasmanthe:
Hi Kiwi :hello:

I look forward to reading your platform later but he's a question to get you started:

When deciding whether to bring criminal charges, will you take into account who is the person committing the alleged crime, his or her political position, role on this board, contribution to the wider community?

Or will you totally disregard these factors, and blindly adhere to 'the law' ?
Simply, no. I don't care who it is, if there is an arguable case under TNP law, i will pursue it. To the best of my abilities.

It does not matter who it is.

Candidate Kiwi, if you are interested in a debate against your opponent, please send myself a pm with the times you are available tomorrow, November 9th.

Dali
Elections Commissioner

Back