Resignation

Cove

TNPer
As some of you may have noticed, my recent activity has been minimal at best, and it has come to my attention that I no longer have the time or commitment necessary to be able to even commit the bare minimal of activity necessary for the role. Therefore, I do hereby step down from the Security Council. I do intend to keep my WA in the region for as long as my nation remains alive.

Jamie,

Having served in the Cabinet for over a month, I now have a much better appreciation of how much you were responsible for as Delegate. You of all people deserve a vacation! Activity here ebbs and flows, and I think everybody here has been part of that natural process. I wish you the best.

Ash

Thanks for your service and dedication, Jamie, I hope to see you back anytime soon in TNP like in the not-so-old days. Anyway, have a wonderful time out there in the real world.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back